Cotton Candy Store Hours?

I noticed there is a cotton candy store in the strip mall where jimarjos and riverside gym are. I've tried to go there atleast 10 times but it's never opened. It still has cotton candy and displays in the store so I don't think it's closed down....but I never see it open. Does anyone know anything about the store? Is it closed, or do they just have weird hours or something?

Melissa Melissa
Apr '15

Other thread explaining some of it.

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/611255

Teenie
Apr '15

They used to have their hours posted on the door but I haven't been there in a while ! I hope they haven't closed !!

Mariann Mariann
Apr '15

They open I think at 12 noon . Close at 7pm. There is another thread on this topic.
Good stuff, but pricey.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Apr '15

Their website is here:

http://spinncandy.com/pages/store

Hours are:

Hackettstown, Tuesday-Friday, 3-6pm, Sat 10-5pm, Sun 12-4pm. Closed Monday

If you went by on a weekday, it's easy to see how they might not have been open with 3-5 as their hours.

that's just bad business. it must be a side business for them because it's certainly not open for convenience. I must say the dollar store across from them has great cotton candy for a buck vs I think four dollars for the same size. they might have a lot of flavors but just found not worth it

PV golfer
Apr '15

I used them to order favors for my baby shower. A bit pricey but the unique flavors were a big hit with my guests. I think their primary business is spin parties so they open for hosting those. I think they also have a store in Chester ... Either opening or closing, I'm not sure, but I saw their sign and logo there just last week on main street.

DoxieMommy DoxieMommy
Apr '15

Really PV golfer you think theres a lot of demand for cotton candy from 9-3 on a weekday?

Darwin Darwin
Apr '15

They wont make it unless they have better hours. Especially with summer coming and kids out of school. Use to have better hours.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Apr '15

From their website it sounded more like the Chester location was the primary retail spot, and Mansfield was going to do the parties. They'll make out fine during the school year because that's the target market. But when school's out, I would agree at least one of their locations has got to be open more for the kids.

There is a new candy store coming where "Country Collectibles" was on Main Street.

Could this have any connection?

Isabella Isabella
Apr '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.