Luxury Nails

I passed by and saw signs going up today on building directly across from Quick Check on Mountain ave..

stressed out stressed out
Apr '15

Some of the old signs haven't been removed yet, so apparently this spa will also sell archery equipment and auto parts. ;)

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Apr '15

Just what we need, another nail salon!

Sounds about right for this area. Guns, gold and gels!

I hope it is a full spa with facials, nails, massages and lunch! Not any around here worth going to for a special treat!

Christine Christine
Apr '15

Does anyone know the number for this nail spa?

Bo113
May '15

908-979-3100
They are open 7 days a week too!
I went there on Friday and had a wonderful pedicure. Everything is 30% off, and my pedi cost $17. Beautiful and clean salon!

Rmmjs71213 Rmmjs71213
May '15

Are they new owners? Was not happy with the people who were there!

jrn - this is a new place where the auto parts store used to be - unless they moved from another location.

trekster3- trekster3-
May '15

OH - I am sorry - thought you were talking about the place on 517 - pure spa??? - sorry - should have looked closer at the comments - i guess it was wishful thinking!!

has anyone gone there lately? Were you happy with the service?

I went on Tuesday and I meant to post here but I forgot. It's just beautiful inside. They did a nice job with the place. They have 12 pedicure chairs arranged in a semi circle around the back wall and the same amount of manicure tables on the other end. I got a mani/pedi and it was $26. They were still offering 30% off all services. It was lovely. Very nice people and good service (though it was a quiet afternoon and they were not busy).

I have the menu of services if anyone wants to know anything specific. It's nails, waxing and facials. Several kinds of spa pedicures too.

Tracy Tracy
May '15

Can I ask what race the people are who do the pedicures there? The worst pedicures I've ever gotten were from white American women. Never again!

Calico696 Calico696
May '15

There were no white American employees. The only Asian was the person that greeted me and sat at the reception area. The rest of the women were I believe Spanish speaking, but I don't know their ethnicity.

Tracy Tracy
May '15

thanks!! do you know if you can just walk in or did everyone have appointments?

I went on Friday evening. I thought the shea butter pedi was great! It was $17 (from $25). My pedicurist said she was from Guatemala. I don't know about the rest of the ladies though. All very nice people, nice facility. I would go back. I had an appointment, but it looked like they also took a walk in while I was there.

LizInHtown LizInHtown
May '15

@Tracy ~ I have looked all over and can't find a website for this new salon. Can you check the menu and tell me if they do acrylic nails or just gels? Thanks a bunch!!

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
May '15

I walked in. It was the middle of the day. But I don't think it ever hurts to have an appointment.

Tracy (mobile) Tracy (mobile)
May '15

LizinHtown - Guatemalan works for me! Thanks.

Calico696 Calico696
May '15

I agree with you Calico. I paid a fortune for a pedi at Depasquale and although their massages are top notch, the pedi was overpriced and poor quality. I usually go to Nirvana Nail Spa in Budd Lake and most of the workers are either Spanish or Asian. Best mani/pedis I've ever had.

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
May '15

Re: Luxury Nails

Jrzygirl, it looks like just gels, but I'm sure you could ask and see if they will do arcrylic. Here is a photo of the services menu.

May '15

Re: Luxury Nails

Here's the other side.

May '15

I went to Pure Spa for several years (experienced the changes in ownership; the current owner is the 3rd owner), but I no longer go to Pure Spa. I have been going to Nirvana in Budd Lake and am very pleased with their work, with the atmosphere, and the owner is very nice. I will try the new place, Luxury Nails, since it is closer to where I live.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
May '15

I have had the same experience Calico has.

The prices in the brochure are a lot higher compared to where I go. Although I see some stuff I would be so interested in that no other place offers. I also saw their grand opening sign today. They misspelled OPENING! If it was intentional I would be surprised.

teenie teenie
May '15

"Chair" is also misspelled on the back of the brochure (Tracy's photo). That drives me nuts!!

Lifeistooshort Lifeistooshort
May '15

Thanks Tracy!!

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
May '15

See post dated May 15, 2015 by Marlow. Ithink this is the salon they could be talking about. Disturbing

Marianna
May '15

I went today for a manicure and pedicure. It's beautiful and clean inside which is a plus, but nothing beats Coco nail salon in Mansfield. Coco's pedicures are amazing, I haven't been to a salon around here who can top them. Also they don't rush; they take their time doing your nails. At luxury nail salon they rushed while doing my French manicure and there is streaks and paint on the sides of my fingers. Overall the ambiance was very nice as well as the workers and I would deffinately use them as a back up salon if I couldn't get an appointment at Coco.

Ashley Ashley
May '15

Here right now actually. Everything 30% off still. It's very nice and clean. Will definitely be coming back!

Bgs14 Bgs14
May '15

Where is Coco nails?

America America
May '15

Coco nails is on 57 - next to the new yogurt place - aka behind starbucks and verizon -

5catmom 5catmom
May '15

I agree with Ashley. I went Coco nail yesterday for a mani/pedi. Even though the workers were busy, they didn't rush and made me feel comfortable. It's very clean and nice. Those of you who never been to Coco, must try your mani/pedi at Coco.

Missjess
May '15

Does anyone know if they do child pedicures? My 5 year old granddaughter loves to be pampered.

changeofmind
May '15

Yes, it's listed right on the menu of services I posted the other day.

May '15

Reminds me of Paradise Nails in Randolph& Succasunna...
They give great pedi's with some reflexology mixed in there!

H-town Mama H-town Mama
May '15

I really need a nice relaxing morning so I booked a manicure and pedicure for 10:00. It's 9:58 and the place isn't opened yet. Not a good first impression!!

Sharon Sharon
Jul '15

I guess ten means ten.

htown49years htown49years
Aug '15

Any new recommendations? How much are they? Thanks everyone!!!!

dsl102927 dsl102927
Sep '15

This is still the only place I have been going for my nails....way better than Coco. My nails and eyebrows always come out great. I am going to have a facial on Friday, so can fill you in on that this weekend.

rmmjs rmmjs
Sep '15

I had a great pedi at Coco Nails today..............I'm almost always really pleased and I love the atmosphere..........very soothing

5catmom 5catmom
Sep '15

Had a wonderful facial at Luxury today. This had to be the best facial I have had, and I have probably easily had over 100. If anyone is interested in skin care, check them out, you will really enjoy it! Great pricing too!

rmmjs rmmjs
Oct '15

I went to Coco on Thursday, had an appt. and was glad I did. Appears to be very popular.
I had the best pedicure eve,r and a great gel manicure.
This was pure relaxation, it made my day.
The salon has a very soothing appearance.
I will definitely go back.

susan susan
Oct '15

My daughters and I went to Luxury Nails for the first time today, for mani-pedis for my birthday. What a nice place! I especially liked that they have so many pedicure chairs and manicure tables, so we were able to sit next to each other.

We were pleased with the girls who did our nails, and so pleased with the beautiful, clean environment! We will return!

Jersey Girl Jersey Girl
Oct '15

DO NOT GO TO COCO. Terrible atmosphere. Boss is unfriendly. Workers are under pressure - no talking at al! They told me to wait 15 minutes for no apparent reason...waited 30 min then acted like I was intruding to have nails done in gel.

Jackie Johnson Jackie Johnson
Jan '16

Never experienced anything like that at Coco Nails - have had the opposite experience - and I've been there many times............

5catmom 5catmom
Jan '16

Not my experience at Coco either. Daughter goes there too and never had that experience.

Bessie Bessie
Jan '16

None of the nail places around here can do decent gel nails. I go back to Bergen County every 3-4 weeks to get them done.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.