Underground oil tank removal

I am removing a Underground oil tank, anyone have first hand experience with local removal companies?

2 cents
Mar '15

My cousin used ADS from Phillipsburg (908-213-9400). She said they were excellent !!

Mariann Mariann
Mar '15

Not first hand experience (fortunately our tank is in the basement), but one of my lawn customers used ADR Enviromental. He was very pleased with them and he is is someone who shops around and only hires the best. I went and mowed his place after the tank was removed and the job was very clean. Fortunately their tank wasn't leaking. I hear it can be a nightmare if it's leaking. You can call Art from ADR at 973-948-3520. I see their website has $100 coupon. http://www.adrenvironmental.com/ . I've known Art for a while and would highly recommend him and his team.

M & K M & K
Mar '15

I recently used Allied Services in Lafayette, NJ, and would definitely recommend them. They were highly recomended to me by a good environmenal consulting firm. I have heard that there are a lot of shady companies around that remove these tanks and fake leaks so they can do the remdiation work. Good luck.

gadfly gadfly
Mar '15

I second Applied Service!

http://www.appliedservice.com/

pvcat
Mar '15

If you an insurance policy for your underground tank check the provisions for notifying the insurer before beginning work.

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
Mar '15

I'm sorry, I meant Applied Service, of course. They were great to work with.

Thanks for correcting me pvcat.

Tim

gadfly gadfly
Mar '15

Applied did mine when I was selling my house about 5 years ago. Very happy. Get 3 quotes as pricing will vary greatly. Also, make sure you notify your insurance company, if you have a policy on the tank, about this as they will likely want to send someone out to inspect the process and expect to pay for this.

sack
Mar '15

I am having ERC company doing it for me, right now!!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.