Circus Elephants, $20 Bill's, Football and Fast Food

More cures for problems that most people didn't know exist. Now the circus will have no elephants because they treat them brutally? If that was the case, why wasn't anyone charged with animal abuse? Because perception is more important than the truth. If it can get in the media then there must be something illegal going on and it's the "new" truth. I didn't know so many people were offended by the $20 bill? How about all those dejected vegan's who want to eat at McDonald's only to find out there's nothing there they can eat? Or how many people stopped watching football because of a historic name? We're being slowly regulated by less than 0.1% of the population, by well funded groups who represent 100's not million's. People who in the 1960's &1970's were against anything that curtailed individual freedom, but found that large NGO pay checks would allow their conscious to impinge on anyone else's personal beliefs.

One-Eyed Poacher One-Eyed Poacher
Mar '15

geeze - is this a "make up your own statistics" thread?

5catmom 5catmom
Mar '15

Dunno 5cat, but I loved the title of this thread!

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Mar '15

i here you one eye.more new truth the best way to keep a country enslaved is let them think there free.

John Sutton John Sutton
Mar '15

Uh, they settled out of court for $270K. Of course, ASPCA settled for $9.3M.... Sad to see them go but probably better all round: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/05/the-long-battle-to-remove-elephants-from-the-ringling-bros-circus/

Of course now there's a Florida law preventing Doctors from asking patients about guns or gun safety. http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/08/doctors-cant-ask-about-guns/375566/ Soon your doctor's visit will be fully scripted based on governmental regulations foisted on us by lobbying groups.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Mar '15

For some reason I thought this was going to be another Chris Christie thread...

yankeefan yankeefan
Mar '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.