Road conditions 3/5

Please help. Trying to decide if I should drive to Lyndhurst for work.

just coach just coach
Mar '15

thought they were ok, much better than tuesday night. no ice, just snow. take it slow and you'll be fine (sorry).

brown bear
Mar '15

State of emergency! Dangerous weather! Stay home!!

I just got home from taking I80. East of the Rockaway Mall roadway was wet. West of the Mall roadway was snow covered and was getting worse as I headed back this way from Fairfield- Parsippany area.

Suppose to get worse as the day goes on. Coming home will be a nightmare. Glad its my day off! LOL : )

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Mar '15

I went in to work in Roseland this morning. Roads were quiet and mostly just wet blacktop. No issues at all. Hopefully the road crews can keep up so I can get home just as easily too.

As usual, if you do go out, clean your car off and put your lights on. If you're a nervous Nelly white knuckle scaredy cat driver, stay home.

Tracy Tracy
Mar '15

Not nervous at all. Love driving in the snow. Was asking actually for my husband who is now working from home. Yeah!

just coach just coach
Mar '15

Anybody been out in the last half hour?

fuji
Mar '15

Just drove from Panther Valley to Mansfield. Roads are much better than they were a few hours ago but you still need to take your time, there are very few spots where the pavement is bare.

Does anyone know how roads r up Schooleys mountain?
Driving from Chester to Hackettstown

Jersey Girl6
Mar '15

Whats rt. 46 Westbound look like from H'town to Belvidere?

Christine Christine
Mar '15

Looking at Schooley's Mountain, too. Driving from Hackettstown to Chester if anyone has any idea?

Hackettstownian
Mar '15

Route 46 thru white township looks clear.
Very little traffic.

MikeL MikeL
Mar '15

What is up with Snyder road and Mt. Bethel Road. Still not very good at all a day later.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Mar '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.