Apartment needed by 4/1

my girlfriend and i need to find an apartment by april 1st.
if anyone knows of any place for rent between belvidere and mt olive please let me know. we can afford as much as 775 per month with one month security 1 br
i have one cat who is very friendly and clean, would be willing to pay 15 more per month to have cat if need be.

thank you

excellent refs
both employed
quiet people

BrianL BrianL
Mar '15

looking for private owner verse complex

BrianL BrianL
Mar '15

Brian, keep checking the real estate listings on here, but I'd search craigslist and make sure you search every town within your radius. I've found some great apartments for reasonable prices while searching, but your budget I'm afraid is probably going to be your biggest issue. It's definitely on the low side. Not impossible though, so you need to be diligent about constantly searching. Apartments within your budget go fast. Best of luck!!!

PenningsLandscaping PenningsLandscaping
Mar '15

Brian, The Treasure Hunt has many local listings and they have a website. The new ads come out every Friday.

positive positive
Mar '15

thanks everyone. I have tried craigslist, treasure hunt, and the riverbend. there does not seem to be many options unfortunately

brianl2
Mar '15

Just timing. You really need to check pretty much daily, you never know when one will pop up.

PenningsLandscaping PenningsLandscaping
Mar '15

Word of warning.....stay away from the apartments above Ashley's Restaurant on Main St. My step son thought he found a good deal last year there since they said it was pet friendly. Well...the place was INFESTED with roaches.

Try liberty house apt in hackettstown

catlover07840 catlover07840
Mar '15

There is a sign posted for apartment rental at Sunrise Dairy. Speak to the owner there as it is his for rent. The apartment is a few blocks off Main St.

hopeful hopeful
Mar '15

Towpath Studios might fit your bill. http://salemmanagementcompany.com/towpath-village/

alpha1beta alpha1beta
Mar '15

Did anyone notice that the OP stated that they didn't want an apartment complex?

Calico696 Calico696
Mar '15

Vic, maybe they were pet roaches (-;

ianimal ianimal
Mar '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.