Hackettstown Area Senior Hall of Fame

Do you know of a senior who has made a significant impact on the lives of others in the community, primarily through volunteerism?

Hackettstown Regional Medical Center Foundation is seeking nominations for eligible seniors (60 years of age or older) who have contributed to the Hackettstown and surrounding areas in volunteerism, lifetime accomplishments, acts of kindness, etc. for possible induction into this year's Senior Hall of Fame.
To find out more about this program ..call the hospital at 908-850-6876 or download a nomination form by visiting HRMC.org. Nominations are to be in by April 1, 2015. The selected nominees are recognized at a luncheon and ceremony in May, during Older American's month.

joyful joyful
Mar '15

If you know some special Seniors ( and who doesn't?), this event is a great way to put the community spotlight on them. Nominating them is a simple process and in addition to a beautiful luncheon and presentation at Centenary College, each of the Hall of Fame inductees gets their own day on WRNJ, with Russ Long highlighting their life's accomplishments and community involvement. As Joyful said, it's simple to download a nomination form ... but the web address is hrmcnj.org. And congrats to Joyful and so many other great Seniors who have "made the grade" and are proud members of
the Senior Hall of Fame.

Norm Worth Norm Worth
Mar '15

It's a lot of work to nominate someone. Did it for a special senior two years ago. Will go for it again this year, because she deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. Not sure I will do it again though. I know of several others who are deserving and I will ask someone else to nominate them.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Mar '15

Thank you for your post, Norm Worth, and for indicating the correct address to download the nomination forms for the Senior Hall of Fame. The web address is hrmcnj.org. or call the hospital and they can tell you where to pick up a already printed nomination form.

joyful joyful
Mar '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.