Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/television/leonard-nimoy-spock-of-star-trek-dies-at-83.html?_r=0

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

They just said that its a hoax.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Feb '15

And it's Mr. Spock, not Dr. Spock like a few of my Facebook friends posted.

M & K M & K
Feb '15

Oh no! Trekster is going to be sad. I never watched Star Trek, but he was one of the most recognizable actors in the business.

RIP

Calico696 Calico696
Feb '15

Its not true Calico. http://en.mediamass.net/people/leonard-nimoy/deathhoax.html

Feb '15

It IS true

Missrx Missrx
Feb '15

It was reported on Channel 7 News at Noon (ABC) that he passed away this morning. Don't think they would have reported it if it was a hoax.

John C John C
Feb '15

It was just comfirmed on CNN.

John C John C
Feb '15

Various news agencies are reporting his passing. I believe it is true.
"Live long and prosper". RIP

luvlife
Feb '15

It's a sad day for all us Trekkies. Live long and prosper, Spock.

Dansker Dansker
Feb '15

A station that reported earlier that it was a hoax has now said its true. Just saying what I heard.

RIP Mr. Spock

Feb '15

He just beamed up to a better place.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Feb '15

Leonard Nimoy ( Spock ) as we all came to know him Has made that next step and is traveling beond sight and sound once more from outer limits to the star trek and a voice that will carry him on the winds of time
it was a painfull thing to just hear of his passing but I pray that were ever his spirit is headed that is light speed and clear sailing for he will be missed but it was our pleasure to have had him here on earth with us

Blessed be Spock we will look to the sky and people will remember you and I only hope that man is strong enough to some day explore space may the heart of the wolf be with you on you way home

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Feb '15

Anyone remember his two season stint on Mission Impossible as 'The Great Paris' (simply known as Paris - no first name ever disclosed) retired magician/IMF member who sometimes fell in love with IMF targets in stark contrast to his Spock character ? A no brainer decision to hire him since he was the most popular character on Trek getting much more fan mail mail than Shatner . R.I.P Mr. Nimoy , you will be missed .

Zombo Zombo
Feb '15

Thank you, Mr. Spock.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Feb '15

Yes, one sad Trekster3 --- One by one we're losing them, but that is how time goes - If he were really a Vulcan he would have another good 200 years ---

trekster3- trekster3-
Feb '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.