Pool installer

Looking to have a built in pool installed in long valley. Any good recommendations.

Sunrise Sunrise
Feb '15

The best of the best... Fantastic Pools. 908.689.0543... Sal is honest and does it right ..

chubby chubby
Feb '15

I can tell who not to use, Holland Pools!

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Feb '15

We got our pool from Rin-Robyn about 3yrs ago nice people to work with very fair with price. But was not very thrilled with the installation.

dadof2
Feb '15

Blairstown Pool did my last liner, a delightful experience.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Feb '15

We used Olympic pools - excellent service and took two weeks from the moment they broke ground to finished installation (except cement)

monaco90
Feb '15

I never have had a problem with Holland Pools.They may charge a bit more but they do the job right!

janster janster
Feb '15

We have had issues with Holland. Rin Robyn is crazy expensive and walked out on a job that was clearly over their head. They left me hanging and had an attitude. We just had approx 5k worth of work done to our inground and settled with Pleasant Pools in Chester NJ. They were excellent. Did exactly as promised and had no issues. I would highly recommend them.

Pool
Feb '15

we used Holland Pools for installation of loop lock cover. He quoted us one price after measuring said that was finally price. Comes out to install it and sees he screwed up ordered the wrong cover. It was too small, my pool didn't magically grow in size. He comes back and tries to charge us a lot more $$ for his screw up.

Also for closing pools he is sneaky, he refused to use our chemicals and over charged us for his crap. I would never recommend him to anyone after the two issues.

We used Ryn Robin but they are really expensive.

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Feb '15

Ryn Robin is a rib off.

janster janster
Feb '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.