Issues with AOL mail today?

Is anyone havaing issues with aol mail? today i went to check my mail and its in a whole different format and i cant figure out how to open them or delete them!

stressed out stressed out
Feb '15

AOL did that to me the other day and it was a bit confusing, but stayed with it the best I could and within a few days, everything was back to the old format...I have heard from some people at that time too that they had sent me emails which I never received...

joyful joyful
Feb '15

even when i click on "open in another tab" i get a blank page. very frustrating. when i click on the line the message goes streight to old mail with out even opening!

Feb '15

didn't know aol still existed.............

5catmom 5catmom
Feb '15

People still use aol,how old is the computer?lol

Whatup
Feb '15

issues with AOL aside from you still having them provide you services? none here today.

InternetSnob InternetSnob
Feb '15

I am having issues with yahoo mail

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

I still use AOL for my mail. I know it's a dinosaur but so am I, lol. I haven't noticed any thing new with mine. If they start making changes, I may have to go to my gmail address. For me, AOL is just comfortable.

Bessie Bessie
Feb '15

Do you still hear " You Got Mail" when you get mail?

TominWashington TominWashington
Feb '15

Go ahead and sign up for gmail - it's free, very easy to use, and your grandkids won't make fun of you.

www.gmail.com

CharlieB CharlieB
Feb '15

I have a gmail account..can't make that break.

Bessie Bessie
Feb '15

I have had AOL forever as well and have always been happy. I have a fairly new Apple computer (PC) but just continued my AOL on it as my server. I know most people now use their phones and Ipods (and have yahoo or gmail addresses) in lieu of a home computer but not me!! Just a matter of preference...

joyful joyful
Feb '15

we always cringe when we see aol emails in IT. sorry. they are just terrible sometimes.

yourATTguy
Feb '15

thank you Joyful. today my aol is back to normal . not sure what the problem was but glad it is working correctly!

Mar '15

I hate gmail, the interface looks like it was cobbled together by a high school student. They are also constantly searching through your mail to target you for ads. http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/apr/15/gmail-scans-all-emails-new-google-terms-clarify

brown bear
Mar '15

And you think AOL, or *any* free e-mail service, doesn't?

The_Bishop The_Bishop
Mar '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.