Proposed Fulton Bank at site of BP Station, High St.

At tonight's planning board they discussed taking out the bp gas station and replacing it with a Fulton bank. It is currently to include 13 parking spaces a drive up atm, two drive up tellers, and a bypass lane. The plan was originally declined my the county but the applicant is hoping that with the support of our towns approval they will get the county to reconsider and accept. The plan was approved with the understanding that if any site changes are made the applicant must come before the board again.

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

Aren't there already two Fulton Banks in town?

Dumb idea... gas station is more useful.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Feb '15

Fulton is already on 517 in the mall just down the road.
That BP gas station is always very busy.
I personally would not like to see this happen.

hapiest girl
Feb '15

Maybe they are looking to move one of their current locations? I love Fulton Bank but with two already in town, it seems silly to add a third.

Jersey Girl Jersey Girl
Feb '15

They are going to move the one that is upstairs from the liquor store store next to state farm

winecountry winecountry
Feb '15

I actually like that BP location. It's quite handy for me and they usually have a bit of a competition going with the Quick Chek up Rt. 517. I'll be sad to see it go, especially since the other one in Mansfield on Rt. 57 seems to usually be higher priced.

Phil D. Phil D.
Feb '15

They will be closing the 517 one

irisheyes irisheyes
Feb '15

I agree phil, I always use that BP station, it is a wonderful location for a gas station. And yes they are moving a location because the current location does not allow for a drive through and also makes the customers park and walk up a flight of steps to get to the bank.

During public review I expressed concerns about the design of the parking lot as in certain parking spots (the road most ones), to back out, you would block both the 517 entrance and the old alamuchy road entrance. Obviously there is only so much they can do with such a odd shaped lot, but they are also only purposing 14 parking spaces, at least 4 of which will always be taken up by employees according to them. I just saw this parking lot creating a hazard to 517 traffic, the town engineer seemed to agree and so did the board, but the pan was approved so that Fulton could move forward with county approval and gave full responsibility of necessary changes to the town engineer. If any layout changes are made, which they will be, after county approval, Fulton is to come back before our board. I personally would of liked to see a agreeable design prior to approval, but that's our town for you. The building is also 4 feet from the property line on old alamuchy road which the town engineer seemed to be very amendment about changing.

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

The fulton attorney referenced that this new location will be a gateway to Hackettstown. I don;t know about you guys, and maybe my standards are too high, but I cannot see a bank as our "gateway" , that's pretty sad!

Also the current gas station is in violation of the current zoning use allowance for that particular property.

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

" makes the customers park and walk up a flight of steps to get to the bank."

There is parking and an entrance upstairs so you do not have to walk upstairs.

I have been a customer of Fulton (aka Skylands) since they came to town. They have grown! They are looking for their own freestanding building. They have corporate meetings and bring in employees from their other locations. They will be closing their current 517 location.

I personally would rather have a bank then a gas station.

Christine Christine
Feb '15

"I personally would rather have a bank then a gas station."

Wells Fargois about 100 feet from the proposed location...

There are about a 1/2 dozen other banks within a couple miles.

I stop at a bank maybe a handful of times each year... I use gas stations a heck of a lot more. Kind of hard to fill a gas tank over the internet.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Feb '15

I would prefer another Quik Chek

Steve-0 Steve-0
Feb '15

No! we need another Rite-Aid.

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Feb '15

"Kind of hard to fill a gas tank over the internet."

All in due time. ;-)

Calico696 Calico696
Feb '15

The steps was something the Fullerton representative said at the meeting, maybe he was mistaken?

I personally was rooting for a CVS, but the gas station is not historic so they are not interested in knocking that down!

I recently started online banking and I haven't visited my bank since.

If what christine is saying about corporate meetings is true, it goes directly against what Fulton said to the board in defense of only having 14 parking spaces. The board asked that same question about corporate meetings and Fulton responded they hardly ever have corporate meetings and most of their business transactions are in and out in under 5 minutes.

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

"There are about a 1/2 dozen other banks within a couple miles."

AND there is Quick Chek about 200 feet away from BP, at least 6 other gas stations in town and a dozen more in surrounding area. Your point is?

Why don't we get another Consignment or Thrift shop while we are at it.

Christine Christine
Feb '15

His point is how often do you visit a bank as opposed to a gas station?

I for a fact, visit that exact bp every 2 days to fill up my work van, it is the best location for a gas station on my way home as well as close if I have to run out and fill up for the next days trip without having to deal with the main street disaster.

I do not think I ever visited a bank in town, I use santander.

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

I wish they'd reopen the car wash! I need one really badly!

Lady Jayne Lady Jayne
Feb '15

I still go to the bank (ATM really) once or twice a month to get cash. Like gasoline, you can't get cold hard cash online either.

Calico696 Calico696
Feb '15

"Why don't we get another Consignment or Thrift shop while we are at it."

Supply and demand...

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Feb '15

I use the BP twice a week, hate to lose it. Who owns the property? Is the lease up? Any idea what BP will do? Just curious.

Diane62910 Diane62910
Feb '15

I remember when that car wash was closing, I asked the guy why, he said they are upping my rent to $800 (I think), so I have to close. now it has been closed for years and how much has the landlord made on it?

Does that make sense, or is there something else at play with that property?

Feb '15

I get enough cash paying for group lunches with my credit card and collecting cash for everyone's tab that I hardly every have to go to the atm for cash.

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

Is it just me or does that BP have the slowest pumps? Seems to take forever to fill up.

darwin darwin
Feb '15

idk, I never had a problem with it and i have a 38 gallon tank in my van

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

This doesn't surprise me. They've been trying to rent out the service station portion of that place for 12 or 13 years now (since it was Paul's Mobil). When I called about the it they wanted 10K a month- without the gas pumps, and the lease had a stipulation that you were to open and maintain the car wash, which was all garbage at that point.

I can't think of any attractive gateways to Hackettstown

Frank73 Frank73
Feb '15

I use BP for gas.

I do not and will not use the bank.

If the bank moves, and BP shuts down, I hope there is a net gain. In employment.

conserve energy conserve energy
Feb '15

They already have two locations in a square mile radius. Do we really need a third? Gas station is more useful.

kathy
Feb '15

A dunkin donuts is my vote!

Why not move into the Rite Aid that has been closed for years, which is free standing with a lot of parking, and close the branch across the street?

DrLAF DrLAF
Feb '15

They should make it a car-wash...or just re-open the existing one.

Why would they move to rite aid when fulton already exists across the street? The main thing is they want a drive thru at the 517 location

winecountry winecountry
Feb '15

Why not move to the Bank location in Panther Valley???

Daddof1
Feb '15

The BP on 517 is my go-to-gas station, because I like to fill up in the late afternoon on my way home from work. Sorry to read it will be closing.

Chickadee Chickadee
Feb '15

What??? why would you suggest they move in to the Rite Aid and close the Mountain Ave location? That makes ZERO sense. The Mountain Ave location is fine, it's the 517 location that they want to improve!

Man i hope you are not a real Dr. " Hey Doc why are you putting the cast on my left arm, it's my right arm that I broke!"

darwin darwin
Feb '15

Is it possible to spread information without being a jerk about it?

Some people didn't see that the gas station is actually not a approved usage for that property, or that the current 517 location is not working for fulton bank.

But one this is true, we need two fulton banks within 2 miles of each other like we need 3 quick checks within 1 mile of each other, 5 different pharmacies less then 1/4 mile from each other, or 7 gas stations within 1 mile of each other. Some things just don't make sense, but if business want to buy into our town, let them, hopefully it is less taxes we end up paying (yeah right!)

I do not necessarily know if our town can approved businesses based on if we "want" them, of if the make sense, that is up to the business owner who wants to bring his business to our town. Does anyone know the true answer to this?

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

No it's not possible. That comment could not have been more asinine, I thought I was being nice in relation to the level of stupidity of the comment. :)

Daddof1's suggested makes alot of sense, since there is an open bank location up the street with a existing Drive Thru.

But if Fulton wants to build a new building more power to them.

darwin darwin
Feb '15

Darwin, people are welcome to their opinions and suggestions, right or wrong, you shouldn't be so harsh.

Fulton bank is very insistent about incorporating their signature "tower" entrance. It was shown on the plans at the meeting and that was their main concern with building a new building. The existing bank would probably have to be completely rebuilt to incorporate this anyways.

It is my understanding they will not own the property, they will be leasing it.

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

Darwin, you are not the absolute judge of asininity. You were rude and harsh.

Agree with Darrin Agree with Darrin
Feb '15

well than feel free to explain to me how that suggestion was not asinine

He suggested moving the Mountain Ave branch across the street to the Rite Aid building. How does that solve their issue??? Their issue is with their Rte 517 branch and it not having a drive thru. In fact, just moving the Mountain Ave branch across the street would a downgrade as the Rite Aid building is actually a worst building they what they are currently in.

harsh? LOL the more I think of that comment the more I think it might be the single worst suggestion I have ever read on this site.

darwin darwin
Feb '15

The burden is on darwin to prove that the suggestion is asinine. Instead of doing so, darwin doubled down with more personal attacks. Asinine itself is not really something to prove. It's a personal attack in itself. Have a nice friday!

LeRoy Grimace LeRoy Grimace
Feb '15

no, no personal attack, i'm sure he is a nice man. no name calling by me (unlike Darrin). Just pointing out how that suggestion made no sense.

and im pretty sure i proved that the suggestion is asinine

darwin darwin
Feb '15

"darwin - the arbiter of asininity" has a nice ring to it...

ianimal ianimal
Feb '15

At least Darwin doesn't change his name all the time.

TRUE GC! Darwin did not insult anyone! He insulted the statement not him personally. Big difference.

Besides isn't the old Rite Aid building have something going in already?

Christine Christine
Feb '15

Who is agree with darrin......that's a first in more way then one!

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

Not to keep this silly stuff going but:

"Man i hope you are not a real Dr."

Sure sounds like a personal insult to me, maybe Christine missed that?

"no name calling by me (unlike Darrin). "

Let the finger pointing begin! Where did I call names? Oh yeah i said you shouldn't be a jerk about it after you said man I hope you are not a real doctor....my bad!

It's no wonder some people do not want to post on this forum, there is a select few people who insult and criticize anyone's comments or ideas just because they do not agree with them rather then taking the time and nicely explaining why things couldn't work they way they purposed

Darrin Darrin
Feb '15

doesnt the mayor work for fulton bank? I may be mistaken but if not then this is all a moot point.

swimswitdafishes
Mar '15

The office of Mayor is separate from either the Zoning or Planning Boards. In addition, any matter of the Council the Mayor only gets a vote if there is a tie. And even then, anything where they have a vested interested they are not allowed to vote. So the Mayor cannot affect this outcome.

Unless you are in Mansfield in which case you give yourself excavating jobs and are lucky not to be sued. :-?

The Mayor no longer works for Fulton Bank.

Christine Christine
Mar '15

Fulton is on the March 24th 7:30 Planning board meeting:

The regularly scheduled meeting of the Hackettstown Planning Board will be held
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 7:30 PM in the Municipal Building, 215 Stiger Street,
Hackettstown, New Jersey.

AGENDA
1. Sunshine Act
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of minutes –February 24, 2015
5. Resolutions – Case #15-01, Fulton Financial Corp. Waivers/Completeness
Case #15-01, Fulton Financial Corp. Approval
6. Case #15-02, LionGate at Musconetcong River Concept
7. Old Business
8. New Business
9. Adjournment

Darrin Darrin
Mar '15

Does anyone know why BP on Rt.517 has been closed for 2 days?

happiest girl
Oct '16

idk but I miss it :-(

Darrin Darrin
Oct '16

I did see a gas truck there over the weekend ---- so I am wondering what's going on??
Had to go to the one by Shoprite to gas up ---- not as convienent. But I did get an incredible *rewards* on the bill.

happiest girl
Oct '16

Maybe they ran out of gas and haven't gotten a delivery yet? I was just there on Thursday to fill up and the regular attendant didn't mention anything about closing soon. I always get out of my car to check my tires & I'll usually talk with him if he isn't busy.

Phil D. Phil D.
Oct '16

Wife just drove by there and they are in the process of taking the station down. Have web fencing around the property. Just what we need another Bank.

kb2755 kb2755
Oct '16

Same bank - moving the Rt 517 location.

I guess I'll have to shift to the Rt. 46 Budd Lake or Rt. 46 Ledgewood locations, since the one on Rt. 57 usually seems a bit high. Since I have the BP card I get the same price as cash and get rewards in terms of cents off on gas. They sent me a birthday bonus of $0.50 off per gallon too. I paid $1.369/gal. the other day:-)

Phil D. Phil D.
Oct '16

Phil -- I got the card about the birthday bonus too - but when I filled up it took $1.45 off every gallon!!! Now I received another card that says spend $25 and the next fill-up will be 50c off a gallon. Hope I get $1.45 off that one too!

happiest girl
Oct '16

This is ridiculous. We do not need another bank. Having a north & southbound option for gas is much better. Both stations are always busy.

Htownrookie
Oct '16

happiest girl

Normally the readout at the pump asks if you wish to apply your regular bonus cents. If they keep hitting "N" for no, then they'll keep adding up, so it could have been partly from that, but no matter what, "Woot, woot" for you! That's great!

Phil D. Phil D.
Oct '16

Phil --
I guess that explains it! In any case it was a nice surprise!
The guys pumping are usually preoccupied on their phones, so I guess he didn't see the previous offer.

I am sad to see that BP on 517 closed. Too bad Fulton Bank is not satisfied with their branch in the mall on 517. I think it's foolish ---- I for one would go to that branch and also do business in other shops in that mall. Now that they will be a free-standing bank all by themselves means an added stop.
UGH.

happiest girl
Oct '16

just an fyi..the BP stations in budd lake converted to sinclair..maybe the same is happening on high street?

Brad2
Oct '16

New bank with a drive thru window, great.

Brad2

That's a bit funny, since I remember when ARCO sold the East Coast Sinclair stations that they'd acquired after buying Sinclair (antitrust stuff what they still can't pin on Microsoft, apparently) to BP and there were BP-Sinclair operations. They later merged with Amoco, which is how my earlier Amoco card got converted into a BP card. Of course BP later acquired ARCO too, so it's like many of the oil companies are in one big incestuous relationship over time, LOL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Oil_Corporation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP

The BP station in Budd Lake that I meant was the one just past the Budd Lake Diner on the right, going North just after the light, since it seemed to have a bit better pricing, due to close competition. According to their web site, Sinclair now has two sites, one right before the 7-11, and the other across from Branda's and the Budd Lake post office. They don't show the one I was talking about as a station that's become a Sinclair, but I don't go that way often, so I haven't seen it lately. Sadly, that one on High St./Rt. 517 was extremely convenient for me, especially if I was headed out west on Rt. 80 or heading up towards Newton and I needed gas. I'll definitely miss it!

That makes me wonder of BP is selling off some of their holdings and/or holdings to keep afloat after paying all their fines.

https://www.sinclairoil.com/customers/locations

I always loved the old Dinosaur signs, they're classic!

Phil D. Phil D.
Oct '16

How about another nail salon. Yes looks like it's coming down already. I can't see a bank there.

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Oct '16

This sucks. I used to stop at the BP all the time on my way out to 80. The guys were always fast there and nice.

BP was nice because you did not have to fight your way through the Main Street disaster just to get gas.....it will be missed

It was the only gas station I used for the past 5 years

Darrin Darrin
Oct '16

When I bought my brand new car, my dad told me to only use BP. So that's been my gas station since 2011.

I'm not sad, I'm pi***d!

Hickory Dog Hickory Dog
Oct '16

I am not kidding I used BP there for 23 years. Almost exclusively. So easy to get in and out and the guys were so nice, never 1 problem in those years.
I am also pissed it has closed.

A good day
Oct '16

Except - that they always asked for my zip code. That was a pain.

Oct '16

Fulton Bank is closing their Hope branch..kinda odd that they are opening new ones

Bug3
Oct '16

Bug3 --- It's not a new branch. The one in the crossroads mall down the street is moving into the new yet to be built structure on BP property.

I advise anyone who has a safe-deposit box to empty it prior to the move. They are physically going to move the entire safe-deposit box unit when they move.

happiest girl
Oct '16

Please keep in mind this Thread was started a year and a half ago when Fulton went before the planning board to present their plans. If you would like to voice your opinions when the decisions are being made rather than well after they are finalized I would recommend attending planning board meetings.

There is one tomorrow night at 7:30 and a couple of projects will be discussed. It would be nice to hear from members of the public.

Jim L Jim L
Oct '16

Jim L. What projects will be discussed.?

pampurr pampurr
Oct '16

The BP in Ledgewood, going West on Rt. 46 right before the on ramps for Rt. 80 East and West is not only still in business, but they're in mid-construction of a large new building. Since I was out of my vehicle (as usual) as I was getting gas, I asked the guy who seems to be the one in charge and he said they were going to be opening a convenience store/deli at that location.

The one in Parsippany on Rt. 46 East just after the Rt. 287 overpass has a smaller building there, that's supposed to also be a convenience store (though smaller). They (BP) may be selling off the properties that don't seem to have enough room in which to add a convenience store with parking, etc. room available.

Sinclair seems to be in expansion mode at the time as well. The Valero on the old Netcong Circle has also been converted to a Sinclair and I just saw it today on the way home. I really want that cool green dinosaur they have right in the front of the station, but I'm sure that would be considered theft, even if I want it more than the person who has it (gratuitous "Guardians of The Galaxy" ref. there). I guess I'll have to buy or make my own:-)

Phil D. Phil D.
Oct '16

The regularly scheduled meeting of the Hackettstown Planning Board will be held
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 7:30 PM in the Municipal Building, 215 Stiger Street,
Hackettstown, New Jersey.

AGENDA

1. Sunshine Act
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of minutes – September 27, 2016
5. Resolutions – Town of Hackettstown Designation of a Non-Condemnation Area
in Need of Redevelopment Resolution
Block 125, Lot 9.01
6. Case #16-01, Jade Hackettstown Associates, LLC
Block 21, Lot 18
(carried to November 22, 2016)
7. Case#16-02, Warren County Board of Chosen Freeholders (Revisit Salt Shed)
Block 44, Lot 8
8. Case #16-03, Medexpress Urgent Case, NJ-PC
Block 127, Lot 15.01
9. Old Business
10. New Business
11. Adjournment

Darrin Darrin
Oct '16

Unfortunately I work nights and cannot attend the meetings but does anyone know for sure whats going on at the station? Is it becoming a bank? Thanks

madhouse madhouse
Nov '16

Yes. Fulton bank is moving there.

Jim L Jim L
Nov '16

First my bar closes up the street now my gas station wtf?

I see a For Sale sign at the site. Does this mean that Fulton bank is not moving there now?

I think the little mini mall is for sale

Bug3
Jan '17

I say a hot dog stand, I love them dogs..........................

Yes, you are correct Bug3.
http://www.eagleamericanrealty.com/properties/1268-10-1.pdf

I'm looking forward to the bank being built. As long as there's an ATM at this one.

What are your opinions of the new Fulton Bank?
I personally don't like it. The parking is very bad .... and inside, no place to fill out forms ---- which are not even available to take. You have to wait in line for the teller and then ask for them.
Wacky. What were they thinking???

happiest girl
Aug '17

I left that bank shortly after they changed to Fulton! Customer service went down and fees went waaayy up! AND the uniforms? AND the uniforms? Sooo old looking.

infogirl infogirl
Aug '17

It's a cold, disgusting looking building. We didn't need it.

Aug '17

I haven't been there yet. Prior to their opening I had asked one of the women if there would be a drive thru. She said "yes" and that it would be open until 5:00 pm each day. What?? Many people would just be getting done with work so that's a bit unrealistic. I will continue going to the Mt Ave branch since their hours are more "worker friendly"

Does anyone know if this branch has an updated ATM? The one on Mt.ave is old and not very user friendly with after hours deposits.

Summersplash
Aug '17

I always had to ask for withdrawal slips at the old 517 location. They never had them out on the counter. I found that annoying at first, but there were never lines, and I never felt rushed during a transaction. So eventually I realized it didn't matter.

I didn't like the access to the 517 one. Coming from Bilby Rd was a little bit of a hassle.

I have not been inside yet. I'm just glad to finally have an ATM nearby. The Mountain Ave location was out of the way for me.

So here's at least one happy customer. :)

There are NO slips available. No deposit slips. No counter to fill them out.
It is just a huge empty arena with a very cold feeling.
I guess they will need the huge space to hold all the people waiting in line to get deposit slips --- and then fill them out in front of the teller, holding up the line.
Brilliant.

happiest girl
Aug '17

I don't think I've made an in-person deposit with a deposit slip in 5 years. Even then, I probably used the pre-printed one that comes very handy in the back of your checkbook. Now I just e-deposit or use the ATM. Welcome to 2017!

Tracy Tracy
Aug '17

Amen to having an ATM there. That was the sole reason I never went to that location.

Does everyone have to do what you do, Tracy?

And FYI a savings account does not come with deposit slips. Neither does a money-market account if you don't take checks with it.

happiest girl
Aug '17

Well for people that DO actually use the deposit slips in the back of the check book.....there's only a few so they wouldn't last long.
I run my own business and do receive cash as payment from quite a few customers ( yes! Even in 2017) I prefer to go to a teller for my deposits and if that makes me "old school" so be it! Funny because when I go into the bank or through the drive up there seems to be an awful lot of people still doing their banking the old fashioned way.

Yup, and people still writing checks in the grocery store check out line.

Tracy Tracy
Aug '17

Well that's one I do not do....but really who cares? Obviously people still use the slips to do their transactions and would like access to them...not that hard.

"and people still writing checks in the grocery store ......"

What does that have to do with deposit slips being available in the bank?
I also do cash deposits. I see many people with their blue money cases that Fulton supplies to carry cash.

happiest girl
Aug '17

I have to deposit our rent check in my landlords account. Need deposit slips to do that Tracy! I also sometimes write checks at the grocery store as our bank only allows one debit card per account. (which is fine with me less mistakes).

Fulton is not the only bank that does not leave deposit/withdrawal etc. out. PNC also has this policy. I went in today and got about 40 of them. Much easier to have on hand.

infogirl infogirl
Aug '17

infogirl, that's a good idea. Will Fulton give you a stack of them to take with you? Solves all the problems complained about above.

Tracy Tracy
Aug '17

infogirl: I was in PNC bank earlier this week. They have deposit and withdrawal slips available in the lobby. I took a bunch from there. They are in a slot at the back of the little counters.

JBJSKJ JBJSKJ
Aug '17

Fulton on Mountain Ave has slips out.

Recently opened a first checking account for my child and the young man who opened it was rather amused when I asked for checks. He said we would never need them. I got a vibe 'woman is not up on 2017 technology'

Pretty sure I have some shoes older than he was.

In reality I'm very up to date because of my job and kids. And because I get curious to learn the latest.

Seems to me it's best to know every option old and new and made sure my kids know them all too. Nothing wrong with educating yourself and then deciding what works best for you.

I still get paper statements each month for my bank accounts. I'm not a doomsday person but the power grid and internet are very easy things to hack. So I keep hard copy evidence of balances and certain transactions.

hktownie hktownie
Aug '17

I am with you Hktownie - I still like deposit, slips checks and a teller making my deposits, etc.

cloudyday cloudyday
Aug '17

I was there this week. I didn't like it at all. Again, no counters to do anything you don't want to do until you get there (like endorsing backs of checks you are cashing). Agree that now you have to stand in line for slips, which you have to fill out there, thus holding up line. And there always seems to be a line because they don't have enough tellers. I like that there is finally an ATM on this side of town, but it is only a drive-up, which I find difficult to use from my car due to short arms and a bad back. So, guess I'll still have to drive to Mountain Avenue after all.
Also, agree that that new lobby is stark, cold, and useless. Why are there chairs and coffee in a nook? This isn't Barnes & Noble.
And, finally, you can't turn left to go up Route 517 from the parking lot.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Aug '17

I have used the new location and find it convenient and attractive - had no problem driving up, using the drive thru, which is so very convenient for me as I often need to do my banking before 9 AM, and had no problem exiting then taking a left at the corner to go "up" 517 -

rleaf rleaf
Aug '17

Tracy not sure if Fulton will give you stacks as I aid above left that bank after Fulton took over. I find the tellers snobby, the supervisors cold and the whole atmosphere cold. I want my Skylands back! The original tellers and supervisors were wonderful.

infogirl infogirl
Aug '17

The safety deposit box scenario is a nightmare.
Getting in there is a big hassle --------- not to mention that you have NO PRIVACY when you are in there with your box .

You are in COMPLETE VIEW of anyone who wants to watch you.

There is a glass door between you and any onlookers ----- so anyone can see what you are taking in and out of your box ---- they can see everything you are doing. What moron created this?????

happiest girl
Oct '17

That's what we have today. The banks are built not as strong as in the past and they really want to do things simply online. SDBs are primarily for fire protection of important documents. If you have a pound of gold, 9mm, etc. well it may not be the best place...

Viewable safety deposit transactions is a non starter for me. Thanks for saving me the trip!

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Oct '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.