Road conditions 1/26?

Any reports on local road conditions?

Mom of 1&1 Mom of 1&1
Jan '15

Drove to Edison area with no issues. Most roads were heavily salted.

We will be closing early.

summerhelp summerhelp
Jan '15

Just did a few errands around H-town about 6:30-7:00 am...Mountain Ave/Rt. 57 just wet - not much traffic/lighter than normal. Salt trucks are out - private trucks are plowing parking lots, etc.

Shelley2cats Shelley2cats
Jan '15

Came down Route 46 from Belvidere. Road heavily salted. Just wet all the way to Hackettstown.

Lady Jayne Lady Jayne
Jan '15

WFMZ web site has traffic cams for Lehigh Valley locations, including 22&4TH in Easton ... things are looking good, for now.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Jan '15

Clear from Htown to morristown via rt. 24..

darlughh darlughh
Jan '15

Drove from H Town to Kinnelon 46 was ok 80 slippery in spots back roads not so great and getting worse.

LaLaSnow LaLaSnow
Jan '15

just got into work. 519 is already covered with peoples tracks to follow. rt 80 is fine just wet with a little snow build up inbetween lanes. rt 10 was starting to get a nice coating as I pulled into work (ledgewood)

younggen younggen
Jan '15

Need to make my way to the middle School in an hour to pick up .. how are Main St, Grand Ave and Washington ST.. my street is snow covered.....

Michele Michele
Jan '15

Main Street is just wet.

I was just out around town and the local roads are great! Thank you DPW

brown bear
Jan '15

thank you, no issues getting there and back Main Roads and the roads around the Middle School were just wet!! THanks Hackettstown DPW !!

Michele Michele
Jan '15

After a bit of a lull the last hour or so the radar is beginning to fill back in again with snow moving back into the area. Use caution if heading out.

Re: Road conditions 1/26?

North Main Street Hackettstown at 1:52 pm 1/26/15

Getting snow covered.

John C John C
Jan '15

Rt 57 getting covered fast in Mansfield.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jan '15

519 in warren county is good mountain lake is good to hackettsown

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Jan '15

80 sucked from getting on the hibernia exit to hackettstown I had to drive 25 mph along with many many others.

LalaSnow LalaSnow
Jan '15

Willow Grove was a mess by the hospital...., Bilby was good, like being in another town or something....just take it slow, husband coming home from Roxbury said roads are slick,but so far so good.....he is on 206 now so we will see how Waterloo is from 206 to Bilby....be safe everyone....

bowie bowie
Jan '15

Lehigh Valley will not make 1 foot and could even be as little as 6", traffic jams...

@LalaSnow I just made the same trip about an hour after you. Rte 80 exit 37 to Independence Twshp. My office closed early at 3 PM. Averaged 40 mph on Rte 80 and there was lots and lots of traffic. All the roads were passable and I'm happy to be snug at home.

Chickadee Chickadee
Jan '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.