Search for Baloo- Cane Corso

To All Those whom generously were going to help search today........

Craig called me this morning and said there is about 1 foot of snow where he was doing the search. He is concerned about people helping him getting hurt, as it is very rocky and a mountain so he is canceling the search. He Thanks everyone that offered to help and if it clears up quickly he may do a mass search later this week but until then , he will only put himself at risk of injury not others.

Again, Thank You so very much for your generosity,kindness,thoughts & prayers. If there are any questions please call or text Craig 908-482-6104

Virginia Virginia
Jan '15

Bless him for cancelling the search as not to hurt the searchers, as much as we all want to help, hoping the unselfish good karma will bring Baloo home quickly!!!Praying every day to St. Anthony and St. Francis!!

Molly
Jan '15

Was Baloo ever found?

No Tom. Unfortunately.
http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/658550

villani villani
Mar '15

for what it is worth - i just drove in on deer park road - allamuchy and there were BIG dog like foot prints in the snow on the road....................could not tell if it was just someone walking their dog or not but those were the biggest paw prints i have ever seen!

JRN- Thanks for continuing to keep an eye out. There have been no sightings or calls in quite some time. Last sighting was in Lafayette and nothing turned up with several searches there.
Craig hopes that IF someone has him that the may be seen with warm weather coming. So it does not hurt to keep your eyes out for any one with a new dog that fits his description!
I will let Craig know about the print so he can go take a look! TY

If anyone should see a dog that is new to the neighborhood when warm weather is here..contact Craig...you can call or text 908-482-6104

Virginia Virginia
Mar '15

Woodbridge Animal Group - WAG Facebook Has a post of a cane corso found. Says senior but you never know.

Cherie Cherie
Jun '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.