Looking for Snow Removal for next week.

I'm seeking snow removal help for my elderly mother in law for the snow expected to arrive next week. The driveway is pretty long, and is gravel, not paved. It could be carefully plowed, or shoveled just two paths for the car wheels and a space at the top for the car itself. Normally we shovel it, but won't be able to next week. Please help! Looking to hire individuals or a company, if anyone has any recommendations. I'd like to get someone lined up for this as soon as possible, and if it works out, it could easily become a regular gig! Thank you!

Lindsey Lindsey
Jan '15

Kevins landscaping

Booster90 Booster90
Jan '15

I called, Kevin's no longer does residential. So please keep suggestions coming!

Lindsey Lindsey
Jan '15

Check out the classified on here. Under services. There are a couple listed. Good luck.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Jan '15

Not just a couple in the classifieds, there are a half dozen or more.

There are also a lot of past recommendations if you use the "Forum Search" feature at the top of the page.

My lawn service does snow removal even though I do my own. T & J Lawn Care (908) 528-6592. I don't know that he can do a lot of places, but you'll never find a more reliable person if he can fit you in.

@Booster90 It's my understanding that Kevin's does residential snow plowing for his residential lawn customers only. That would be me. Evidently he has many commercial snow plow accounts. We were plowed by noon today after his commercial accounts. ;-)

Chickadee Chickadee
Jan '15

I checked with T & J lawncare, very nice kid but he can NO longer do snow removal.

tigermom
Jan '15

Kevins Landscaping is now doing residential plowing. He is very reliable , reasonable prices and does great work ! You won't be disappointed with him !! We've had him as our landscaper for years and we are more than happy with all his work.
Very professional all around ! 908-637-4321

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.