Bathroom remodel

Has anyone used Valley Elegance Kitchen and Bath? We are looking for someone to remodel our bathroom. If anyone has used them or someone else your could recommend I'd appreciate it.

Yes, we did, and they did a great job!

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Jan '15

Valley elegance (Kurt Weber) did my kitchen and bathroom tile floors. Excellent quality materials and workmanship. Would definitely recommend them.

Consigliere
Jan '15

Used them for a bath. Did a great job!

Phne check your email

Phne, you have mail.

Natalie Natalie
Jan '15

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Hi, did you go with valley? We just discovered a leak in our bathroom (found water marks on the ceiling from the shower above). We have been wanting to remodel and now seems like he best time! Wondering if you went with valley or someone else?

Used then for a second bath. Just as pleased as the first time.

I used them for just my kitchen countertops and would use them again.

Magpie Magpie
Feb '16

Wondering how Phne made out with their bathroom remodel. Who did you end up using?

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Feb '18

Whatever you do don’t use CCC, man by the name of Bulgar Selimi. He’s a hood rat rio off artist.

Happy man Happy man
Feb '18

Valley is extremely expensive.

scottso scottso
Feb '18

So who would you recommend, Scotto?
I'm getting quotes from Valley too for a kitchen and bath remodel.

Is Valley a Contractor or a Designer? Or both?

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Feb '18

my neighbor is using the Healthy Handyman to renovate a second bathroom---and he is very pleased - so I'm considering using him for a kitchen cabinet replacement -don't know about costs yet

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '18

Used Woodsmith Construction for both kitchen and bath remodel. Couldn’t be happier. Honestly won’t have anyone else in my house to do anything after dealing with Pete the owner. He is a real honest guy.

Valley Elegance provides both design and installation services and does it well. Perhaps Joe the handyman or Bill the carpenter can do decent work for less than a professional designer-installer but remember in the end, you get what you pay for.. Also Valley will use 1st tier products not the lower quality stuff that most guys pickup in HD or Lowes. Nick Shulaka also does very good work, uses quality products and his showroom people are very good as well.

ExTownie
Feb '18

There was actually another thread about this. You might want to check it out.

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/817024

JerseyWolf JerseyWolf
Feb '18

Extownie, the answer I was looking for. Thank you.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Feb '18

Valley Elegance is far and away the best in the area.

Consigliere
Feb '18

Valley didn’t satisfy me; be sure to get alternative quotes. Materials were good, they just didn't provide afequate support.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Feb '18

Valley is like the red lobster of remodelers. Make you think it's worth worth spending all that money and then regret it afterwards.

Scottso Scottso
Feb '18

Strangerdanger, didn’t provide adequate support in what way? I am considering them for a quote.
Additionally, what work did they do for you? Bahroom? Kitchen? Somethhing else?

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Feb '18

Try Robert Lynch at Heartland Remodeling. He does all but specialty is kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Very talented. His partner Leslie Brown who is an artist designer listen to what you are looking for and deliver. They are VERY creative and take great pride in their work.
201-759-0118

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Feb '18

Roff Roofing and Renovations 908-914-1200
5 Star rating on Home Advisor. Also on Angies List.
Very reasonable and reliable
Email: jroffroofing@comcast.net
Local company (Hackettstown) 25 years experience
Major credit cards accepted. Licensed and insured
Financing available

Cliff R Cliff R
Feb '18

Not going to specify on this one in that it could have been just me, could have been my unique situation. Can't say anyone else would repeat my scenario so not going to throw more stones except to say, look at more than one bid. I wish I had.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Feb '18

Fair enough, SD

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Feb '18

I went to Valley Elegance upon recommendation and found them very helpful and knowledgeable, however, their bid was way over my budget ( which I set at 25,000 for a kitchen remodel and between 10 and 12,000 for a bath remodel) For my bath I hired another contractor to do the work and I bought all the fixtures and vanity ( with granite top) on line. All my fixtures were Kohler and were exactly the ones I picked at Valley for a fraction of the price. For my kitchen, I found the cabinets at Blue Ridge Lumber and my quartz at the granite place on Main St ( sorry I forgot the name ) All my fixtures and lighting as well as my new stainless steel appliances I ordered on line, once a gain for a great price and I had a contractor do the work. I was a novice at this but there are so many on line companies you can buy direct from now and check customer reviews on line. My tile for both kitchen and bath were purchased at Lowes who had a wonderful selection at reasonable prices. I was able to keep to my budget and loved the results.

interested resident interested resident
Feb '18

I can say with certainty that at least one Kohler fixture that valley had was visually identical to one at either Lowe’s or Home Depot (I spent far too much time in each and don’t remember) but had different model numbers. My google skills revealed that the inside of the big box Kohler was made of plastic parts while the one valley had (at twice the price) had metal parts. This was a few years ago but at least at that time it was the case. I bought the cheap one and now when I turn the faucet on full-blast water leaks out of the handle area. Just something to consider...

Consigliere
Feb '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.