Physical Therapy Recommendations Please

There are quite a few in the area and I pay outright so insurance does not matter. I had gone to north jersey in h'town and morristown in the past but don't care to go there again. Any others worth going to? It is for neck issues / shoulder issues. Thanks.

Grace Y
Jan '15

Synergy physical therapy in mansfield. I went there for neck issues as well. Highly recommend them.

Village Family Clinic in Allamuchy

http://villagefamilychiro.com/services/physical-therapy/

jrsemom jrsemom
Jan '15

I am currently doing cardiac rehab in the building next to Hackettstown Regional Medical Center. The other section of the area where I exercise is for physical therapy for knee, neck, and other problems or just to exercise. I have a friend who had a neck injury and is going there for therapy and seems very pleased with her progress..If you call the hospital they could give you more information.

joyful joyful
Jan '15

I have to say that HRMC like Joyful says is really good. My Mom goes and I just started having PT on my ankle. This is not my first time going there. Been having therapy for several problems in at least 20 yrs. on and off. My favorite therapist is Steve. He is so nice, gentle but strong and very good.

PLUS they will take payments. My insurance only allows 6 weeks a year.

Christine Christine
Jan '15

My niece had a severe ankle break with ligament and tendon damage that required emergency surgery to repair in June. After she was cleared for physical therapy, she went to Drayer on 206 in Flanders, by the grace of god and with the help of her physical therapist she has made almost a full recovery (about 98 percent) the doctors are shocked at how well she has healed they never expected her to have such great range of motion. She will be back playing Lacrosse this spring. We are so thankful to everyone at Drayer for helping her during the healing process and I would highly recommend them.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jan '15

I could not recommend Synergy more - I've been there for two different conditions, and they are fantastic!

spence spence
Jan '15

Synergy for me as well. Went for two different issues and loved every visit. Can't always say that about PT. I continue to use their gym to keep up the exercises prescribed. Bonnie and Jody are terrific.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Jan '15

Anthony Jordan at Mountainview PT in Hastings Square.

concernedparent concernedparent
Jan '15

Synergy Physical Therapy. I have been a patient for a few years and a member of their fitness center as well. I've tried HRMC's, Skyland's and the Orthopedic Institute of NJ but prefer Synergy, Hands Down !!!

Synergy Physical Therapy - 1885 State Hwy. 57, Suite 5
Hackettstown, NJ 07840 - 908.852.5400

http://www.synergyphysicaltherapy.com/index.html

Jodi Mascera, Bonnie Fass and Jana Gebhard are all fantastic therapist.

NJKID1010 NJKID1010
Jan '15

Another vote for Synergy. Bonnie and Jody are the best!

fins2dleft
Jan '15

Mountainview Physical Therapy-Anthony Jordan....Been to 2 others in town and Mounainview is by far the best!! 908-852-7002

jstsayin jstsayin
Jan '15

Mountainview is really good but unfortunately do not take my insurance. Anthony is the owner and PT.

Christine Christine
Jan '15

Thank you to those posters who recommended HRMC's Therapy Center.
Our 4000 square foot facility has Physical Therapists with advanced certifications in various areas. We are also the only physical therapy facility in the area to offer REDCORD - a new and very progressive treatment option for physical therapy patients. REDCORD has been found to be very effective for neuromuscular impairments, which can include some neck and shoulder injuries.
To find out more and to take tour of the Therapy Center at HRMC, call Melanie at 908-850-6925. Wherever you end up going, best wishes for a full recovery!

Lisa at HRMC Lisa at HRMC
Jan '15

Highly recommend Mountainview Physical Therapy. Anthony Jordan is and excellent PT.

taxedtodeath taxedtodeath
Jan '15

Physical therapy plus is great !

Promotion Physical Therapy on Bilby Road in H'town. Because of severe back and leg issues, been to many PTs over the years--finally felt I was advancing and felt completely relaxed with Kelly. That takes a lot for me to say!

Tiger Parent
Jan '15

Physical Therapy Plus right on 46 in Hackettstown was a wondeful experience for me. The staff is courteous from the girls in the office to the therapists. I have atteneded on and off for a year due to two different injuries and i would not go anywhere else.

Anna C
Feb '15

Another vote for Pro Motion! Kelly is the best!

(908) 684-4700
Bilbly Rd

Physical Therapy Plus! Had a great experience there. Would definately use again. Love Matt and Ally, and Lisa at the desk is great!

Terry P
Feb '15

Highly recommend Synergy Physical Therapy. Best in the area. Actually spend time with their clients.

momof3 momof3
May '15

Just perusing the sight and found this. Therapeutics Unlimited in Green Township rocks!!! The therapists are like no other...would send my whole family there. Love both Anamaria and Kim, they are the best of the best.

Kennedy Rd
908-684-1241

You definitely want to go here.

MattF
Jun '15

Anyone know of a local place that does in-water PT?

pmnsk pmnsk
Jun '15

The closest is the "Y" in Randolph. I don't know who the PT's are, but they have a warm water pool that is closed to the public at certain times for therapy.
Hackettstown Pool has water exercise as part of it's swim lesson program. Although there is no PT, the instructors are pretty good and will remind you not to do anything that hurts. We all do what works best for each of us. Remember you are 70% lighter in the water so you can do things in the water you can't do on land.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Jun '15

I know nothing about this - found it with google: http://www.medicinemix.com/Aquatic-Physiotherapy-Hackettstown-NJ-108076335_Hackettstown-NJ.html

5catmom 5catmom
Jun '15

Interesting 5catmom, but I must be missing something. Doesn't say where in H'town it is done.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Jun '15

Pmnsk - Hunterdon Wellness Center in Clinton. They have a dedicated PT pool with nicely warm water. And then when you're done, you can sit in the spa/jacuzzi with even warmer water and powerful jets. The physical therapists there are also the best I've tried, and I've tried countless. I got some great in-water exercises.

They also have a large regular-temp pool for doing laps. Super clean place, too. I'm not generally a fan of public pools. This is the only one around I happily swim in.

Just google Hunterdon Wellness Clinton. Would post link but I'm typing from phone...

Rebecka Rebecka
Jun '15

Physical Therapy Plus. Had knee rehab there and they are great.
Back to 100% working with them.

Thank you Rebecka!

pmnsk pmnsk
Jun '15

Any updates or thoughts on a good Physical Therapist, needed for knee problem. Thanks

Bessie Bessie
Nov '16

I currently am undergoing PT at Plus Physical therapy in Washington. They have one in Hackettstown and a few other places. Very knowledgeable and so far are helping my elbow.

Christine Christine
Nov '16

HRMC......enough said.

Is Synergy PT still recommended? Ankle sprain treatment needed.

A better day
Mar '19

Bob Scanlon at Village Family Clinic has been excellent for two male friends ...............pt for one post rotator cuff surgery and the other for hip issues

4catmom 4catmom
Mar '19

Cannot praise Therapeutics Unlimited on Rt 517 enough. They've treated two different issues (knees and cervical spine) within the last year (it sucks to get old) successfully. The staff is great and, while they work you hard, it's like spending a couple of hours with friends. I've been to several other PT facilities over the years and these ladies are by far the best.

www.turehab.com

I highly recommend Maximum Health P.T. in Budd Lake. The staff is very professional and friendly. I've seen great results there.

Barbara Abrams Barbara Abrams
Mar '19

I cannot recommend Northern Hills PT in Flanders enough. They will work with your insurance, and they are professional, warm, and caring.

summerrain1 summerrain1
Mar '19

Give us a call at North Jersey Physical Therapy. 908-852-7575, for our Hackettstown location.

Pumpkin43 Pumpkin43
Mar '19

Yes to Synergy! My recent experience with them was superb.

Thanks to all!!

A better day
Mar '19

I agree about North Jersey Physical Therapy. My family has been going to them for years. Great PTs and a very caring staff, too.

CharlieGrace CharlieGrace
Mar '19

I have been to syngery 3 times now and have worked with all 3 ladies all theee are outstanding I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Agreed they make it not painful it’s not bad going there all fun and hip

Netcong Physical Therapy is absolutely awesome! Myself and family members have been there many times over the years. Chris Petino is the head of the therapists and always does a wonderful job evaluating and treating injuries. They are HANDS ON!!

Cbbbbb Cbbbbb
Mar '19

Hi Grace. As Christine says there is a guy named steve who is excellent, He is a gentle giant. Hes the best at what he does. Hes my brother, Hes a great guy

BigJoe16 BigJoe16
Mar '19

Anthony Jordan -Mountainview Physical Therapy, Inc.

If you are looking for a personal attention and dedicated physical therapist, then this is the place to go. The attention you will get from Anthony, Joanne and his staff is exceptional. I had a ACL full tear surgery after my ski accident and recovered with Anthony Jordon.

Hackettstown therapy on the 4th floor of the hospital.
Had two knees and a shoulder worked on by them with good results.
Modern facility

Brought my daughter to Physical Therapy Plus pre and post ACL surgery across from Target in Patriots Plaza by Hackettstown Radiology. She worked with both Matt and Kim and recovered perfectly. Couldn't be any happier with her outcome and I would highly recommend them. Front desk is amazing and find scheduling quite easy.
Two thumbs up for PT Plus!!!

Diana F Diana F
Dec '19

+1 for MountainView. Anthony is great. I went a few years ago for my neck, and am calling tomorrow to start 4 weeks of PT with him for my lower back.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Dec '19

Took my daughter to Physical Therapy Plus across from Target before and after ACL surgery. Couldn't be any happier with her outcome, recovered 100% thanks to Matt and Kim. Great office staff, easy and flexible when scheduling appointments. Two thumbs up for PT Plus!!

Diana F Diana F
Dec '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.