Dec 26 PV car accident

Does anyone know about a car accident in PV on Dec 26 around 1130 pm near intersection Bald Eagle and Bowers Drive??

Chunk Chunk
Dec '14

Was that the rollover that was on the WC dispatch site?

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Dec '14

Yes, saw the WC First Responder site that night also and saw that multiple calls came in for a rollover in Panther Valley. Haven't seen any news articles reporting the incident. Hope those involved are okay.

Unfortunately two days earlier during the afternoon on Christmas Eve out this way in Hope a fatality was reported due to a head on collision on Route 519. 32 years old.

Be careful out there!!!

It looked like a single car accident with one serious injury. Scanners said that they were medi-vacing female passenger to morristown memorial.

I live on Sandpiper just below where the accident happened but haven't been able to find any updates on this. I was in bed when I heard their tires squealing like they were swerving and then I heard the car rolling several times. I could see the emergency crews through the trees, but couldn't see the vehicle or what was going on since it was so dark. I've really just been looking to try and find out if they were okay.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.