Cool, unusual Christmas Gift Ideas

Ok people...she is 29, single, is a physician and has anything I could think of to get.....

crazy jane
Dec '14

Price range?

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '14

$200-$300

crazy jane
Dec '14

I've gave a friend a "Discovery Flight". You can get them at Morristown Airport. What it is is a flight in a 4 seater with an instructor. They actually let you take the controls and fly a bit yourself.

Or you can give them a ride in a Nascar car. If you google it, there is a place out in PA where you can get it.

Depending on your budget perhaps a hot air balloon ride???

littlelu littlelu
Dec '14

I ran into the same issue and purchased a gift "experience" for a couple of friends/family members. This is one of a few of the companies that offer them: http://www.cloud9living.com/

Hire a personal chef to make her some meals. As a physician, she must be busy.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '14

Maybe a spa day or days......

The "cool" thing for the year seems to be fitbit.

gopro is still cool.

Or go creative crazy romantic: get a really nice container, 365 small pieces of paper (nice) or something you can write on, and put 365 reasons why you love this person so they can open one a day for the next year. (not mine, some guy on Jeopardy mentioned it).

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Dec '14

How about a personal gift, like a cashmere scarf, for her and a donation, in her name, to St. Jude Children's hospital or another.

justwondering justwondering
Dec '14

If she is a doctor...she is not going to have much time on her hands to take trips or even a finding time to go to a Spa or get a massage. As" just wondering" stated...something really nice and personal that she would not think to buy for herself. A visit to your local jeweler might be in order...

joyful joyful
Dec '14

Get her a boyfriend. She seems like a catch!

TM

Troublemaker Troublemaker
Dec '14

Not expensive, but useful, a portable power charger for her phone to keep in her purse. You can charge up your phone twice with those things, without being near a power source.

I second the chef idea.. what a great gift, to have a healthy and tasty meal ready for her when she gets home tired at the end of a shift!

hktownie hktownie
Dec '14

Try think geek.com or perpetual kid.com next year. =)

NoUseForAname NoUseForAname
Dec '14

Or an experience gift from cloud9. Those are my favorites. Again you have to purchase online so it would have to be next year. I've never found anything especially unique or awesome locally =(

NoUseForAname NoUseForAname
Dec '14

Broadway show?

Not to self promote but, I work at Highland Airs Alpaca Ranch in Hackettstown/Long Valley and they have lots of women's items made from alpaca fiber. It's something different and it's hypoallergenic! Good luck with your quest! Happy Holiday!

Cyndy Cyndy
Dec '14

How's about a framed autographed picture of me??

Mr. Tone Mr. Tone
Dec '14

You can never go wrong with a nice bottle of wine or two and chocolate. Think of it as the ultimate "treat yourself" package. Add some slippers (Uggs makes the most comfortable), a nice robe or blanket, and she has her own relaxation at home on her own time.

You can't ever go wrong with candles either. I can never get enough and ask for them year after year.

I'm Single....Wrap me Up!!!!!!!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.