Best way to Lansdale, PA area?

Hi there - does anyone drive down by Lansdale on weekday mornings? MapQuest gives 3 options, via (A) Rt 57 to 611, or (B) Rt 57 to 31 or (C) 46 to 22 to 476
Which one of these will have the least amount of traffic on a Monday morning...have to be in Lansdale by 7:30 am....thank you!!

Beverly Beverly
Nov '14

I could understand 78 to 309 but 22 to the Turnpike Extension would be the last choice. But I wouldn't suggest either of those methods. They have constant construction and getting through the ABE area is often tough in the mornings.

If it weren't for the possibility of a bit of backup around Glen Gardner getting to 78, I'd say 31 to 202 all the way. At about 5:30 when you're leaving I'm not sure that there will be that much of it. I prefer 202 compared to 611 any day, any time. Many ways around Doylestown and better back roads from there to get to the specific area you're going in Lansdale.

I know there's another expert on Lansdale here on HL. She'll definitely be able to give you more ideas.

Take rt57 to Asbury Anderson Rd, past rt 31 to the end of Asbury Anderson, make a left and quick right follow to Rt 78 west. Take to rt 309 north to rt 22 west to Pa Turnpike south to the Landsdale exit. Your GPS will want you to take 309 do not a lot of traffic lights. Figure on 90 mins. Do the speed limit on Asbury Anderson Rd, NJ State police use it to get to 78 and will get you!

My daughter lives in the Landsdale area, I have tried them all this maybe more miles but I like to set the cruse control and go...... As you get close to Landsdale the traffic will slow, but it does move.

TominWashington TominWashington
Nov '14

Thank you so much!

Beverly Beverly
Nov '14

I use to work at Merck in Lansdale. I traveled from Mansfield to Lansdale everyday I took 22 to extension but that was years ago. I would say the way TominWashington suggested is the best.

Painkiller Painkiller
Nov '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.