Cops in Kohls parking lot around 4 searching a middle-aged women's car

Anyone know what happened?

BadGrandpa
Oct '14

The title seems very specific and yet vague at the same time - interesting.

no clue but if you like I can make up a good story - that will be sure to go viral here--- omg

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

A woman in her late 40s/early 50s was having her car searched in a public parking lot. It's detailed so people can know what I'm talking about and vague because I'm not sure what actually happened....

BadGrandpa
Oct '14

LOL 5Catmom

I can already see the headline... "mysterious women selling alcohol soaked cheese sticks to minors" heh.

BadGrandpa
Oct '14

omg lmao

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

"I'm not sure what actually happened...."

That statement and changing names should pretty well seal the deal. You know more than anyone else, you tell us.

ok GC - I'm on it -

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

During the Hatchery Hill School lockdown drill, surveillance cameras recorded a woman entering and then leaving the school. When students returned to their classrooms many noticed their lunch bags were opened. Upon investigation, 28 students discovered their sandwiches were still there, but their "snacks" were missing. A list was compiled and the following was stolen:
6 bags of potato chips; 5 snickers bars; 3 bags of M&M's; 5 Drakes coffee cakes; 4 bags of cheese doodles; and 5 Ring Dings.
Police caught up with the woman in the Kohl's parking lot, where they confiscated the stolen snacks.
The woman admitted to abnormal out of control cravings after following a strict diet to lose weight.

hapiest girl
Oct '14

ROFLMBO, hg! Nicely done.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

check the 911 website maybe

lollipopz
Oct '14

Hahaha! Great job happiest!!!!

Hey Grandpa. MYOB....at least until the police report comes out. ;-)

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

In an updated report at 9:05 this evening, police informed the media that the teacher of the robbed classroom discovered that her "Altoids" which were in her handbag were missing.
After further questioning, the thief reportedly told the police she felt she needed the Altoids -- which are known to be "curiously strong" -- to cover up her potato-chip breath.

hapiest girl
Oct '14

beautifully done hg -- I think you have found your calling

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

My guess is shoplifting

Booster90 Booster90
Oct '14

who the f cares??? get a life

darwin darwin
Oct '14

I care Darwin ! I count on this forum for the novel Im writing.

jerseycash5
Oct '14

jerseycash - Will I be a main character? Will I get some royalty money? ;-)

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

that's going to be some novel.

darwin darwin
Oct '14

smells like shoplifting

Poppy Girl
Oct '14

maybe it was that crazy air-can huffing woman that is pretty infamous around here?

Ceewiz Ceewiz
Oct '14

"who the f cares??? get a life"

lol, yet you are on here and found reason enough to comment, shall you follow your own advice?

people that have nothing better to do then make fun of other's concerns really gets on my nerves, just because it is something that doesn't concern you doesn't mean you should insult people.

Darrin Darrin
Oct '14

hapiest girl, I wish you were a journalist. Your reporting was logical, succinct, and to the point. I would hire you in a heartbeat if I was a publisher!

Btw, I don't think huffer queen was middle age.

I heard the car was searched pursuant to the great crosswalk crackdown.

Bruin Bruin
Oct '14

Correct, the Queen of Huff is 29. Hardly middle age.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

And as far as we know huffy is still in jail, from her outburst in Mansfield court last week.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Oct '14

If she lives to 58 which isn't looking good then she is middle aged.

jerseycash5
Oct '14

bbu - I believe the article regarding the court outburst said that she has been released at the end.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Thanks for the compliment, Bruin.

hapiest girl
Oct '14

Giving credit where credit is due! :)

Bruin Bruin
Oct '14

" just because it is something that doesn't concern you doesn't mean you should insult people."

Darrin the point is it doesn't concern the OP either. Nothing that took place had/will have any effect on the OP's life. He/she is just being noisey.

darwin darwin
Oct '14

Okay, so you are the police of what/who other people should be concerned with, sounds like you are the one being noisey to me.

point is, if it doesn't concern you, just stay out of it, don't throw insults at the person, there are many people that may feel/see things differently then you, and just because they do, doesn't make you god of how they should feel/act

Maybe the search was done close to the op's house and they were concerned about what she was carrying, seems like a viable reason to ask a question to me too.

"Nothing that took place had/will have any effect on the OP's life."

How do you know that? do you know the op? are you sure he didn't know or recognize the woman being searched? you are making many more assumptions then the op's simple question, if anybody knew what happened......

Darrin Darrin
Oct '14

whatever i'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. You want to single me out, even though others had the similar response to mine go for it i'm not coming back to this thread

darwin darwin
Oct '14

Awww... it's been awhile since the Darrin and Darwin show aired daily on Hackettstown Life. I kinda miss it (-;

ianimal ianimal
Oct '14

you were singled out because you have made similar comments to me, and since then I have been watching you troll around picking on people and enough is enough.

Plus you were also totally unnecessarily harsh, where as others were at least nice about it.

Darrin Darrin
Oct '14

Calico-thought it said she was held on $5000 bail and was in jail, unable to post bail. Either way, hope she gets help.

Oct '14

"and since then I have been watching you troll around picking on people and enough is enough"

LOL now who is being the police of this site... damn i broke my own rule and came back to this thread. Just when i thought i was out Darrin sucked me back in... ok now i am done, no matter what he says next i will not come back, nope not going to do it. I will resist!!

darwin darwin
Oct '14

"go for it i'm not coming back to this thread"..... FAIL!

darwin, expect to be treated as you have treated others, has nothing to do with policing, I am just calling you out, as you have done to numerous people, time for you to get a new hobby

Darrin Darrin
Oct '14

On October 28, 2014 at 3:58 pm officers responded to the Kohls Department Store on the report of a male shoplifter in custody. Upon their arrival they were advised by loss prevention that David T. Tuller (48) of Stewartsville had taken shopping bags from a checkout lane and filled them with merchandise totaling $196.99 prior to attempting to leave the store. Loss prevention advised officers the male had entered with a female who was currently unaccounted for. Officers located a vehicle in the parking lot registered to Sharon E. Morgan (53) of Great Meadows that appeared suspicious. The vehicle's windows were down, the keys were in the ignition, and there were full bags of Walmart merchandise on the rear seat. The owner of the vehicle was located inside Kohls. A subsequent search of the vehicle produced two folds of heroin from under the drivers floor mat, seven bags containing heroin residue and a straw under the passenger floor mat, and a straw with heroin residue in Morgan's wallet. The items in the Walmart bags were determined to be stolen totaling $93.44. Morgan was charged with possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia and Tuller was charged with two counts of shoplifting. They were both released pending a Court appearance.

UMM12
Nov '14

So there you have it!

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '14

Was just going to relay that story. See, ask and you shall receive. Or just MYOB! Lol ;)

Nov '14

AND this is exactly why some people should be concerned about what was going on. Say someone knew the people, or new their kids knew the people, now to find out there was 2 folds of heroin in the car is good information for the public to know.

You never know now a days what getting information out there can do

Darrin Darrin
Nov '14

That story is not fully accurate. We all know that after you apply the sales discount and your Kohl's cash, the value of those items is really only ~$35.

emaxxman emaxxman
Nov '14

emaxxman - You forgot the double extra secret savings password of the month revealed only to you and 40 million others on their web site because you and you alone are special. Don't also confuse the cost of the goods with their value...

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.