Need suggestions for an Orthopedic Dr in town

Husband has injured his knee and primary doctor wants him to see and orthopedic Doctor. Would love some recommendations - thank you!.

Hi - Dr. Murphy of Skylands Orthopedics is an excellent Dr. He treats our whole family. Husband just had shoulder surgery done by Dr. Murphy. Son had knee injury treated by Dr. Murphy 3 years ago. He lets you ask questions and has a good bedside manner too. His phone number is 908-813-9700, good luck!

Dr. Wainen at Skylands Orthopedics is my doctor. All the doctors at Skylands Orthopedics are great and they have an excellent staff.

Good luck!!!!

Joe C. Joe C.
Oct '14

Dr deehan is awesome

Sam25 Sam25
Oct '14

I have used Dr. Deehan and Dr. Murphy at Skylands and husband has been treated by Dr. Wainen. All three are excellent Orthopedic Drs.

joyful joyful
Oct '14

Check your insurance. At one time Dr. Deehan wasn't in network for any insurance plan. He's a great doctor but unfortunately any orthopedic work is going to be very expensive and if you're not covered you could be looking at a big bill, which you would be personally liable for.

+1 for Deehan and Murphy. They repaired my ACL 17 years ago and it's been great.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Oct '14

I believe I am suffering from Ulnar Nerve Entrapment at the Elbow (Cubital Tunnel Syndrome). I have numbing and tingling in my pinky and ring fingers, more predominantly on the left. I want a professional opinion and was wondering if its an Orthopedic doctor that I should see.

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
Oct '14

Maybe you need a neurologist. Sounds like a nerve problem. If you go to an ortho, he/she will tell you what kind of doctor to see.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Oct '14

A friend had an Ulnar Nerve Transposition done by Skylands about a year ago with great results. I think it was Deehan.

Terry P
Oct '14

Skylands the best around. P

Earnhardt Earnhardt
Oct '14

Dear God go to Morristown to Summit Medical Group of Somerset Orthopedics the local guys are OK but if you have something a little more involved which it sounds like you must go elsewhere where they specialize in certain areas of the body. Good Luck!

GMmom GMmom
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.