What Percussion Instrument Are You? (Quiz)

http://www.blogthings.com/whatpercussioninstrumentareyouquiz/

I'm conga drums.

You are very in tune with your surroundings. You immediately pick up on the vibe of a room. Whenever someone you love feels a certain way, you can't help but feel that way too.

You are generous with your time. You believe that the best things in life don't come quickly. You don't like to see anyone feeling discomfort or pain. You want to make everyone around you as happy as possible.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

You Are the Gong.

Very fitting for my musical talents.

You connect easily to other people. You can bond with almost anyone if you're given enough time.
You are patient and tranquil. You are willing to wait for the good stuff.

You have a reassuring nature. Your friends find you to be both soothing and comforting.
You are totally comfortable with where you are in life. You accept yourself and your life circumstances.

Old Gent Old Gent
Oct '14

Mine was same as Old Gent

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Oct '14

Remember The Gong Show? LMAO, that was sooooo stupid of a show.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

I'm the Xylophone! One of my favorite childhood toys - I loved that thing! Kept it far longer than I should have.

You have a bit of an outrageous persona, but you are also a person of substance.
You desire fame, fortune, and recognition. You don't see why you shouldn't be able to have it all.

You are a risk taker. You are a person of great courage and bravery.
You are an independent learner and thinker. You like to follow your own path in life, and you're never sure where it will take you.

Aquarius Aquarius
Oct '14

Remember The Gong Show? LMAO, that was sooooo stupid of a show.

Calico696

Yes it was. But it was and still one of my all-time favorites.

Remember Gene Gene the Dancing Machine?
J.P. Morgan?
The Unknown Comic?
Wasn't it revealed years later that host Chuck Barris was always "high" during the show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuJHKVQ2kLA

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Oct '14

OMG Clyde LMAO. Your link brought up the $1.98 Beauty Show! Another classic. I forgot about that one's existence.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Another one of my favs.

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.