Singles event (any interest?)

I have been asked by a few of our fellow posters to host a singles event...
It would be for men/women in the 30's-40's age group.

If there is enough of an interest I will be planning one in a few weeks

Let me know!!!

Re: Singles event (any interest?)

Why don't you do a singles event at one of our haunted lantern walks. Nothing like a cool night and a few chills to bring singles together!

John C John C
Oct '14

why just 30-40 year olds, why not any age like 50's and 60's?

Scarlet Scarlet
Oct '14

I agree with Scarlet. Why not all ages? I'm not single so it has no bearing on me, but I think there are many singles on here under 30 and over 40 that would be interested. Just a thought.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

This topic comes up every 2 years....

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Oct '14

It comes up but then nobody takes the lead to do it !!!

Missrx Missrx
Oct '14

There's a huge gap from a 30 year old to a 50 year old. Plus there seem to be a lot of events geared to those age groups and not so much for 30s and 40s. It's hard to meet anyone , even friends in our age group

Missrx Missrx
Oct '14

wait a second...let me walk to the microwave....

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Oct '14

a few of us would consider 30's-50's robbing the cradle - I'll have to pass...lol

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

Can I just say Im 30ish? LMAO! I think all ages can mingle together and hang out. Age is just a number. Im sure we all know 50's that act 20 and vice versa.
Its all about having a good time. Enjoy!

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Oct '14

I'm not single but I do have 2 friends (who don't use HL) who would be interested. Really great guys in their 30s. New to our area. If you organize this, I will tell them about it and I'm sure they will attend.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

53 and would be interested in a wider age range!

lisa1 lisa1
Oct '14

I have a few friends who could use something like this. I think it is a great idea.

Age is just a number.....really.

Yup! 30s can get along with 50s just fine.

Oct '14

Would like to see the age range expand also, have several friends who met there significant others with an age gap of over 20 yrs., plus isn't is all about the sociallizing and expanding horizons and friend circles. Just saying...

Wendola Wendola
Oct '14

Age is just a number... so is weight. Bigger numbers aren't always what smaller numbers are looking for (-;

ianimal ianimal
Oct '14

Relax everyone.... I agree age is just a number and all ages can get along fine. I don't want anyone to feel left out due to age restrictions. Keep in mind that this is a "Singles" event and not just a regular happy hour or get together.

The friends that requested this are in the 30's-40's age range and would be looking for a partner that is relatively close in age. I thought that if we got a group of people together that fit the criteria they may have a better chance at finding love:)

I know some of the older folks may want a 20 yr. old or vice versa, but I am trying to help out a few friends here and they're just not into that:)

Of course there is no reason why we can't set something up for those of you in the older crowd as well!

Everyone needs a little lovin' right?

Rebecka, sounds great! I will post details as soon as I figure them out:)

I'd be interested as long it doesn't turn into a sausage fest.

I would love the early 50 range!!

neversaynever neversaynever
Oct '14

True ianimal, but some do.

Oct '14

Maybe the 30 to 40 year old's don't want to have to start the party at 4pm and end by 9pm?

emaxxman emaxxman
Oct '14

Well there is a Halloween party at the legion hall next week. Had a blast last year - lots of people - 20's - 50's. (some older folks as well) . Great music (DJ) and great company.

you can find the link in the calendar (HT life) - not sure if its been sold out...

htownnewbie htownnewbie
Oct '14

30 M and interested! Inbox me!

Tony111 Tony111
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.