What's Your Celebration Drink? (Quiz)

Sorry quiz lovers, I'm late this week.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourcelebrationdrinkquiz/

Surprise, surprise......I got BEER! LOL

You are nurturing and supportive. You are the biggest cheerleader in your friends lives. You are a truly loving person. You are affectionate and warm-hearted.

You are appreciative of all of the good things in your life. You count your blessings. You are unselfish, humble, and altruistic. You get great joy from putting others first.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

I'm Champagne!

You have high standards, and you are nice to everyone. Manners are important to you, even if that's old fashioned.
You tend to follow norms. You figure why rock the boat unless there's a good reason to?

You think of yourself as regular gal or guy next door. You do your best to make life a little special sometimes.
You don't have a jealous bone in your body, and you're truly for happy for others when they succeed.

Lady Jayne Lady Jayne
Oct '14

I got Champagne...

joyful joyful
Oct '14

I'm with calico, got beer!

Darrin Darrin
Oct '14

Wine for me

justwondering justwondering
Oct '14

Cognac! HAHA, wrong. Im a beer girl.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Oct '14

Wine but I prefer beer!

kayaking kayaking
Oct '14

Beer all the way here!

You Should Celebrate with Beer

You are nurturing and supportive. You are the biggest cheerleader in your friends lives.
You are a truly loving person. You are affectionate and warm-hearted.

You are appreciative of all of the good things in your life. You count your blessings.
You are unselfish, humble, and altruistic. You get great joy from putting others first.

thehazguy thehazguy
Oct '14

Beer, specifically any good IPA.

No quiz needed.....

jjmonth4 jjmonth4
Oct '14

What, Pellegrino not an option??

Beer for me!!

I got wine. Bubbly is my drink of choice..eventhough I do like a dry red wine once in a while, but there is something about the bubbles in the champagne that do it for me.

positive positive
Oct '14

Champagne:

You have high standards, and you are nice to everyone. Manners are important to you, even if that's old fashioned.
You tend to follow norms. You figure why rock the boat unless there's a good reason to?

You think of yourself as regular gal or guy next door. You do your best to make life a little special sometimes.
You don't have a jealous bone in your body, and you're truly for happy for others when they succeed.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.