A Prayer for my Father

On Thursday my dad will have heart surgery to implant a defibulator in his heart last Monday I sent him to hospital with heart failure the warren county nurse was at the house when happened and she started cpr on him we were lucky that day
so may the hands of the doctors be guided as they do this for my dad I will pray that my spirit guide the wolf watch over him in this time of need blessed be to the care givers and thank you to all for your kind words and prayers
blessed be to all
thank you Caged Animal

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Sep '14

Caged, prayers for your father, the surgeons and nurses, and for strength for your family.

added your dad to my list, will pray for him,

may caged animal's father be made whole and get healthy, may the hospital staff, doctors, nurses and attendants be made aware and be properly guided at this time, may he be watched over and protected.

the power of prayer actually works, it has been documented through several independent controlled studies to have a positive impact on medical outcomes.

prayer works, try it out, you'll see

thanks caged, have added you to my list as well, you need to be strong and well girded for this. on a practical note, eat regular meals, get to bed on time, get your rest.

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Sep '14

May everything turn out well for your father and your family.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

Praying Caged.

Love to Sing Love to Sing
Sep '14

My prayers have been added.

May the surgeon's hands be skillful, may your father have strength, and may he make a full and speedy recovery.

Rebecka Rebecka
Sep '14

Godspeed.

Your Father is in my thought and prayers, Caged Animal...

joyful joyful
Sep '14

Prayers for you and your father. God bless him and watch over him to see him through this time

michael michael
Sep '14

Sending prayers to you and your father.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Sep '14

Your Dad will be in my thoughts and prayers.

justwondering justwondering
Sep '14

On the list - best of luck

Skippy Skippy
Sep '14

Caged Animal, sending positive thoughts and prayers for your father and your family. I was diagnosed with Stage VI Congestive Heart Failure in 2008 and received my ICD (implantable cardioverter-defibrillator) after five episodes of cardiac arrest. I'm doing well today as I prayer your father will do also.

NJKID1010 NJKID1010
Sep '14

All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your father. I hope our little part can give you strength.

DoxieMommy DoxieMommy
Sep '14

Caged Animal, Heartfelt Prayers are being sent to your Dad for an easy and successful surgery with a quick recovery. Prayers also go to all involved with your Dad's surgical procedure. And, to You and Your Family, wishes for you to Stay Strong for Dad and for each other as you move through this stressful time.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Sep '14

May God rest his healing hands on your father. Keep him in the light of Jesus and the rest of the family. Keep Faith CA.

Christine Christine
Sep '14

Positive thoughts and prayers for your dad you and your family.

just a thought
Sep '14

Sending prayers for your father.

Tweety Tweety
Sep '14

May all go well and your father enjoy a speedy recovery.

Aquarius Aquarius
Sep '14

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

Coralie Coralie
Sep '14

Prayers In for your Dad

Prayers to your father for a successful surgery & speedy recovery.

happiest girl
Sep '14

I wish your father all the best. Plus I wish the best for you. You need to be strong and take care of yourself as well.

I do not have a relationship with my father like you seem to do with yours. Just keep the faith.

Singlemaleinnj Singlemaleinnj
Sep '14

@Caged Animal your dad and family are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for a swift and complete recovery.

Chickadee Chickadee
Sep '14

I'm very sad to hear he's not well. I only met him once but I see how you got to be the person you are. May he be filled with the collective love, hope, and understanding coming from all his friends here.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your dad...

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Sep '14

Divine of Mercy bless and cure CageAnimal's father and the Holy Spirit fill his family with blessings and strenght. I will be praying for him!!!

Bella76 Bella76
Sep '14

May the strength of this collective community lift our brother Caged Animal's father- to health- Caged has been there for many others with a kind word and spirit guides in the past- may the blessings he has bestowed on others come back ten fold to assist his father in recovery.

The Rhyme Animal The Rhyme Animal
Sep '14

May the Lord send His angels to surround you , your dad and the family, keep all strong and guide them well.

Dansker Dansker
Oct '14

Caged - how is your father doing?

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

Yes, update us please Caged.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Hello all first things first thanks for your kind words and prayers dad came though it well and is hurting some but the doctors said all will be well he may be comeing home very soon it turned in to a stent and a pace maker defibulator
Blessed be to all

Oct '14

Very good news! Best wishes to your dad for a speedy recovery.

So Glad to hear that!! Wish him a sppedy rexovery and I will continue to pray for him. Glod bless

Bella76 Bella76
Oct '14

Glad to hear it Caged. Please keep us updated.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Wonderful news!

Bessie Bessie
Oct '14

Great News!!!!!

Mr Negative Mr Negative
Oct '14

good news, thanks for sharing

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Oct '14

Glad to hear it!

Aquarius Aquarius
Oct '14

This is heartwarming Good News!!

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Oct '14

Great News..Caged! Take good care of him as I know you do....We only get one Dad..

joyful joyful
Oct '14

It is so nice to read good news. Continued prayers for his speedy recovery.

justwondering justwondering
Oct '14

Those pace makers are amazing. Glad to hear good news!

happiest girl
Oct '14

love and light and prayers for your dad

crazy jane
Oct '14

Dad made it home its all good moms a lot more relaxed 61 years to gether thank you all for your support it realy helps

Oct '14

Wonderful news!

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.