Birthday Party

New here to the area and need to book a party for a 5 year old boy. Is Riverside Gym and Oakwood Lanes my only options?? Don't want to have everyone drive too far! Thanks

Donaldsons Farms does birthday parties.

We are having a birthday party for my ds at Donaldson's today! Book early. They fill up quick!
We have also used Oakwood Lanes in previous years. We liked it there too.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Sep '14

They do birthday parties at at Mansfield's Bowtie Cinemas. You may wish to try that in conjunction with a children's movie. They have private party rooms available - for any details contact them at:

http://www.bowtiecinemas.com/locations/mansfield-cinema-14/

I've seen some parties being held there, but have never been there for one (no wife & kids). It seemed as though they were having a blast, but perhaps somebody from the area that's had one there would enlighten us all as to their experiences.

Phil D. Phil D.
Sep '14

Grand Rental in Hackettstown, get a bounce house, etc. and do it yourself.

Donaldson Farms on Allen Road Mansfield, pumpkin picking, corn maze, etc.

Giant Gymnastics near the train station

Sports Galaxy at Willow Grove near Bilby

I think he might be too young for Stryker Airsoft.

Stryker airsoft has nerf partys for young kids they always have a blast

Cvader Cvader
Sep '14

Chuckle Time www.chuckle-time.com is a huge indoor play area in Andover. They have great party packages and the climbing structure is awesome. There's also Clown Around in Flanders, same concept.

All Play on Stiger Street near Giant Gymnastics is another indoor place with two bounce houses! My four year old loved having her party there and Chuckle Time. I believe you can rent the pavilion at Field of Dreams park in Independence for parties too. Win win with a playground and shelter. Allamuchy Fire House rents too and its next to a park on Alphank Road. Plus the kids could check out the trucks.

I second All Play on stiger street, they can take care of every detail for you! It is an amazing family owned and operated place!

Karen8821 Karen8821
Sep '14

We love donaldsons! Also went to Clown Around and loved it there! Michaels has craft birthday parties. Kids also love pump it up in Randolph... Not far off 80.

Enrsjr Enrsjr
Sep '14

We loved Riverside Kids. Great for his age and they do everything! Just need to bring party favors and cake or cupcakes. They have a turf room and also the gymnastics area with a very safe small zipline. They provide pizza, juice and serve and cleanup.

Might not be good for 5 year olds, but we tried out Boulder Dan's billiards this past weekend and it was very good. Everything brand new, nice wood cues and racks, leather pockets on the tables. Place is clean.

hktownie hktownie
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.