Fall/Winter 2014/2015 Pet Photos

Fall/Winter 2014/2015 Pet Photos

New season...new pets. My Society Finches have reproduced for the first time. 4 new babies. Lots of baby "cheeping" in the house. Needless to say, Lily & Duke are intrigued.

Oh how adorable! They look so precious.

Kit Kat Kit Kat
Sep '14

sweet'

5catmom 5catmom
Sep '14

So precious, Lola! Thanks for kicking off the new pet thread with a totally different pet species than we're used to. Neat look at the nestlings. Hope we see more pet bird pics on the thread!

Rebecka Rebecka
Sep '14

Re: Fall/Winter 2014/2015 Pet Photos

Fall?? Time to hibernate. Call me when it's Puppy Bowl half time. I hope they have Keyboard Cat again. ;-)

Sugar Sugar
Sep '14

I just want to come over and squeeze Sugar!! Love that fluffy belly!

Where did that cat go.

ignatz ignatz
Sep '14

Ignatz....your photo is hilarious!!!

joyful joyful
Sep '14

Sugar is a sugar bear. So cute and cuddly.

Kit Kat Kit Kat
Sep '14

I just love all of these photos ... they put a smile on my face everytime!

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Sep '14

Coco recently discovered vinegar. She's apparently a fan.

snoopy snoopy
Sep '14

I agree Nature Lover. When I see the photos it always makes me smile. When Iggy had the mohawk I was laughing so hard.

Kit Kat Kit Kat
Sep '14

Ditto these photos put a smile on my face! Coco, I cannot believe you are licking vinegar! Yucky!

Sugar, you make me want to rub your belly.

This one is from just a few minutes ago. Puppy hasn't mastered "sit, down, stay" quite yet.

Rebecka Rebecka
Sep '14

Oh my - that is a precious photo of Coco !!! I think the H'lifers should put a pet calendar together !!

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Sep '14

Here's another pet bird

I like those bird pictures...

White Shoes White Shoes
Sep '14

Our boy Nevil and his brother Navaho.

Earnhardt Earnhardt
Sep '14

Rebecka: the German shepherds are gorgeous. The one on the left is tilting his head like a pro. LOL
I might add the house in the background is fabulous!

Earnhardt : your pups are so happy looking too. :)

White Shoes: I bet you like the birdy pics.;)

Kit Kat Kit Kat
Sep '14

such gorgeous creatures

5catmom 5catmom
Sep '14

"Cuddle" "Squeeze"

Could we just get tuna instead???

Sugar Sugar
Sep '14

OMG I just read White Shoes' comment and looked at the pic and died. Thanks for the laugh, fancy feet!

Earnhardt - are those yours, or ones for the service animal program? I think it's so wonderful that people like you raise dogs for people who need them. Such an amazing gift.

Kit Kat - thank you. (The house is great until you have to *vacuum* it!)

Keep the bird pics coming, I say! (Please ignore the chop-licking cat.)

Rebecka Rebecka
Sep '14

Hi Rebecka. The one in the back is ours the one in the front is his brother that a friend of ours has. Our pup was in the Seeing Eye program but has since been released for medical reasons. Why had the first option of adopting him and we wanted him home with his family. Your shepards all look great.

Earnhardt Earnhardt
Sep '14

I happily met Rebecka, Iggy and several others of her menagerie - lovely - all!-- yes Iggy is everything you think he is and more

5catmom 5catmom
Sep '14

"everything you think he is"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I can't believe he really is the three headed Martian stink monster after all. I kept telling everyone, but no one believes me.

OMG I'm just rolling around with laughter....

Sugar Sugar
Sep '14

"three headed Martian stink monster..." Nailed it! (LMBO at you once again, Sugar.)

It was great to meet you finally, 5catmom! (Thanks for putting up with the persistently-excited poodle.)

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

wait....................I missed seeing a Martian............be back later............pooooodle is beyond adorable ----nothing to put up with ------

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

Tanner looking dignified in the backyard.

Tanner looks like he wants to chase some rabbits, lol...

ianimal ianimal
Oct '14

"Kit Kat - thank you. (The house is great until you have to *vacuum* it!)"

Rebecka, looking at it... I'm guessing "window washing day" isn't any picnic either (-;

ianimal ianimal
Oct '14

Ugh... no, ian, it's not fun. Happily, though, I'm one of those people who appreciates their dogs' nose art on the windows.

And AXD - another wonderful, soulful image. Love your photography.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

Thank you Rebecka. I get lots of practice on him. Just wish I worked on the rest of my shooting as much.

Tanner looks likes he just finished his mint julep and is waiting on the cigar he requested from Jeeves.

Daisy was honorary fire dog at Oxford Fire House tonight.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Anyone who has a bias against the Bully breeds or AmStaffs should meet Daisy. A sweeter dog there never was.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

So true Rebecka. We actually had a sitter from petvacay turn us down without even meeting her because she's a Pit. :-(

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

You've GOT to be kidding me, Calico. Someone who is biased against certain breeds without even meeting the dog should not be a pet sitter.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

Before you start judging another business Rebecka, (and another thread has to be taken down) it may be a case where the pet sitter's insurance company does not cover certain breeds. In which case they are being very prudent.

BLD you are confusing homeowner's insurance which often has breed restrictions, and pet sitting insurance. Two entirely different things. And I stand by my words, as I always have. If you are referring to the M&M thread months ago, it was removed by my request. Stay happy, girl.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

I totally agree Rebecka.

BLD - This was strictly breed bias. This is what she said:

"I've talked to my s.o. and we've decided that we're unfortunately not going to be able to board Daisy. Our previous experience with Am Staffs have been that they are kind of wild and unpredictable, and I'm just worried about all the cats running around here since both our neighbors have several cats that often hang out on our doorsteps."

In addition to the breed bias, she also chose to also ignore the fact that I stated that we have three cats which Daisy gets along fine with.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

On a lighter note, one of the baby birds emerged. 3 more waiting in the "wings".

Fall - schmall. Mommy took me to a beach where it's 74 degrees today. Never knew what a beach was but turns out I love it!!

Dogs + beaches always = fun! :-)

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Calico - SO MUCH FUN! Duke is dead to the world at the end of the day.

Roxie playing frisbee and ball. However, the squirrel she spotted looked much more fun to play with!

Roxie's so cute! Totally focused on that squirrel.
2 more babies are out today...1 more to go!

"No no no we do not like the Nieman Marcus winter collection. Must. Be. Destroyed."

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

"What?"

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Oct '14

Two adorable pups Rebecka and JR!

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

OMG the puppy got so big!! So adorable as is your dog JR. I love the pet pictures.

Kit Kat Kit Kat
Oct '14

JR that pic cracks me up!! Love it when dogs sleep with all four up in the air.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

Rebecka, is that cute puppy part of your family?

JR love your greyhound -

Thanks for sharing & starting my day off on a cute note.

Wendy

Yeah- Rebecka's pup is super cute, and apparently a trouble maker! LOL

We have been lucky with Indy- he hasn't destroyed anything. He hoards shoes, but doesn't chew them. With a greyhound, because they are adopted after retiring from racing, you miss the whole "puppy phase".... I have been told that a greyhound puppy is like a lab puppy..... X3. They are supposedly the most hyper, most active, most trouble-making puppy you can get. At the kennels, there isn't much "trouble" for them to get into, but in a house.... they are like a bull in a china shop. LOL

Oct '14

JR - what a difference between puppies & adults....I never knew that greyhound puppies were like that.....certainly can't tell by your picture of Indy.

wow learn something every day.

Wendy

Buster is my oldest - Peanut next oldest - when she was a baby, he daddied her - and later, after she grew up, he tried to love her up - still tries - pretty funny for an 18 year old long ago neutered kitty -- anyway this was an especially sweet moment when they were holding paws while napping

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

These two can be sooo cute and then the next minute, Augie (sheltie mix) is terrorizing poor Rikki (shih tzu). True siblings!!!!!!!

lsricc lsricc
Oct '14

Looks like Mani is ready for an Autumn ride!

Speaking of siblings, totally promise no one ever admits these two will actually share a pet bed now that its getting colder. Sugar made me promise, now everyone else has to too.... ;-)

Ooops, accidentally posted on the Spring/Summer thread yesterday. Here's the right thread this time... this is everyone out playing yesterday. Uncle Iggy was snuggling in a friend's arms.

More pet pics, please! :-) GSDs are way over-represented here!

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

Splashing around at Merrill Creek a couple of weeks ago when it was still warm out.

Oh, what a HAPPY look on Tanner's face!

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

WHAT? GSD's over-represented???

lifegoeson lifegoeson
Oct '14

First really cold night a few days ago, Pryor had to wear his coat. He's obviously not happy about it.

Penningslandscaping Penningslandscaping
Oct '14

I yam a dirty dog so dirty mum says I should not even be on the bed but here I am anyways.

xoIggles

Iggles J. Snoots Iggles J. Snoots
Oct '14

You don't look dirty to me Iggles! Love your shirt!

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Oct '14

Stop Iggles - I can't stand this much cuteness

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

The Igster, a dirty dog?? Shocking!! Revolting! How..... dog.

I declare BATH. The official Poodle Association decree is BATH TIME!! Soak him. Scrub him. Douse him. Soap him. Wash him. Rinse him. Spin him. Dry him. Put a q-tip.. Oops, this is family show.

You can thank me later Iggly Wiggly.

Sugar Sugar
Oct '14

Iggy, tell Mum that we have to come and visit you soon. We miss your cute face, dirty or not. xoxoxo

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Yeah I'm gonna get waterboarded tamarrow I just know it.

Also just so you know my nose is not as big as it looks in the picture. The pic makes it look like I have a clown nose but my nOse is not that FAT. Thank you for believin me.

Oct '14

Avery and The Hubs cleaning up leaves at the in-laws' place. Apparently, Avery is "supervising". Worst. Helper. Ever. ;)

diesel diesel
Oct '14

Ho hum, ho hum. Doggie doggie big fat red bozo nose. Do I tell him off, or do something better? Do I call him Bonzo Poodle Boy or Chuckles the Red Nosed Snoot? Ho hum, ho hum.

I think I'll..... snooze.

White Shoes White Shoes
Oct '14

I think Avery is on squirrel patrol, Diesel -- an important job! ;-)

Iggy says you should sleep, Fancy Feet, so maybe you'll be in a better mood when you wake up!

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

Iggy I want to squeeze you and hug you. So cute...

Kit Kat Kit Kat
Oct '14

Warning!!! The iPhone will give you too a clown nose! If it happened to us it can happen to anyone!!

xoIggs

Oct '14

Oh my and with that image I will giggle all the way to work tonight!

Kit Kat Kit Kat
Oct '14

He loves parties... he's just not so sure about the bee suit.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

'Tater the kitten.

jjmonth4 jjmonth4
Oct '14

"not so sure about the bee suit"

Really? This is an easy one - Poodle Association [let me tally the votes] ........

APPROVED!!!

Sugar Sugar
Oct '14

Tater the kitten is cute beyond belief - Iggies - humiliated - Sugar and co. sweet - mine have left the room - they want no part of this

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

Sabrina says she will be living in the recently turned off dryer until we turn the heat on.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Iggles I love your costume. Tater is cute as a button.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Thanks! Here's more of Tater with Leolady. Though, by the time I got an acceptable shot, he was like "really??"

jjmonth4 jjmonth4
Nov '14

Tater is so cute.....jjmonth4 and so is Leolady.

joyful joyful
Nov '14

Thanks, joyful! We enjoyed seeing you and the Duke again yesterday.

jjmonth4 jjmonth4
Nov '14

I know just how that Tater feels. What, picture number 478 for the day??

White Shoes White Shoes
Nov '14

Only one thing to do on a cold, rainy day like today...

Nov '14

Duke agrees.

Like cats need an excuse? Dueling snoozers.....

I'm sure Daisy is at home doing the same.

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '14

I would LOVE to see where my kitties are curled up in my apt on this cold rainy day.

Thanks for sharing guys.....love the pictures

WLB - "webcam". ;-)

There used to be TiggerCam but I found him broadcasting "Tunathon" with a certain local address listed to send cans.

GC....thanks so much for the burst out giggle -
I really needed it today.

I'll look into it.

Wendy

WLB - $25 at Staples. Includes the software to view it remotely as well as a microphone to hear them snoring. ;-)

http://www.staples.com/Logitech-Webcam-C170/product_100287

Took Pryor to work with me this week. He got sleepy

Nov '14

LOL Pennings!

Nov '14

Penningslandscaping, that is a classic " Man's Best Friend", if I ever saw one!
I would love to buy a coffee table book by that title...maybe there is one out there already?

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Nov '14

If there isn't, someone needs to make one!

Nov '14

There are like 5 bowls of water down all over the house 24/7... but when one goes for a drink, suddenly everyone gets thirsty and *needs* to drink from the SAME bowl Right Now Immediately or they will certainly die of dehydration any minute.

Rebecka Rebecka
Nov '14

Took a family portrait at a wedding recently. The dogs parents are pretty stylish as well.

christography christography
Nov '14

Ha... that dog is sure he's the star of the show! Love the way they are looking so lovingly at him. Beautiful portrait of all of them.

Rebecka Rebecka
Nov '14

Lol I love that bow tie

Nov '14

That pup looks super proud. Great pic Chris.

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '14

What dinnertime now looks like in our kitchen.

Rebecka Rebecka
Nov '14

OMG that sweater on Iggy made me choke on my tea. Please take a picture of him face on. I can't get over the long neck part. LOL

Kit Kat Kit Kat
Nov '14

Sweater on poodle = so doggie. Choke is right. NOT approved.

What a maroon......

Sugar Sugar
Nov '14

Haha yes it's a real turtleneck - and the other day a puppy pulled up the neck over his ears so just his eyes and snoot were sticking out of the sweater. We were kind of dying, and didn't immediately rectify his situation. Ok after like 2 minutes. Poor poodle.

Rebecka Rebecka
Nov '14

And Sugar, I am always amazed at how your facial expressions seem to go along with your comments! It's really like it's you talking - I really think I'm reading what a cat is typing when I see your face. Silly, I know...

Rebecka Rebecka
Nov '14

Hey Human - you really don't get it do you?? Imagine what your precious shepherds say when you're not looking. And the things that poodle goes on about in his sleep.... Well, let's just say it's a good thing you gotz katz in your house to protect you.....

Sugar Sugar
Nov '14

Rebecka - Welcome to my world.

LOL GC. And I thought I had *my* hands full! ;-)

Rebecka Rebecka
Nov '14

Rebecka - In that feeding pic, where are the cats?

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '14

Sweater on poodle = so doggie. Choke is right. NOT approved -sugar

LOL

Kit Kat Kit Kat
Nov '14

Rebecka , You always share the cutest pictures of your animals :) or should I say kennel? I don't know how you keep up with all of them lol!

Rebecka, love your pictures of the pets!
Could you share what products you use to keep the flea population down with both cats and dogs? I only have one cat and am having difficulty keeping just 1 pet flea-less.
Thanks!

Nov '14

Rebecka, I think a couple of your dogs need bigger bowls...!

Davis Davis
Nov '14

@Calico - cats were in the living room warming up by the fire.
@ Spring - I've never seen even one flea on any of our animals in all the time I've lived in this house - 8 years. I just don't think they are a problem right where I live, but I have no idea why, because certainly there have been times when I wasn't using Frontline or anything else on them. So I can't really help because I've never dealt with a flea problem.
@Davis - no, some of them need smaller waistlines, and are on a diet! ;-)

This is the puppy who went through all kinds of tests (MRI, spinal tap) and is now *hopefully* on the way to being cured.

Rebecka Rebecka
Nov '14

Thanks for the reply, Rebecca. Our cat is an indoor cat that snuck outside a few times and came back with a few visitors. We are trying organic products at the moment...

Nov '14

Rebecka,

Are you keeping any of the puppies from the last litter? Cause that is a lot of big dogs munching at your house.

Argos is a beauty and hope on his way to good health.

Wendy

Any dogs in the snow? It melted before I thought of it.

It is too cold outside for me! I get cold even with two sweaters an a coat on top. Sometimes I have so many layers I walk funny. Can somebuddy please tell me when is it gonna get warm?

Thank you,
xoIggs

Nov '14

When I saw this I thought omg way to funny. So I thought this would be the proper thread. Cute.

auntiel auntiel
Nov '14

Lol that picture is awesome

Nov '14

Playing in the snow will really tire a dog out. --->

Rebecka Rebecka
Nov '14

note: not my pet - though he and his family think they are...............

5catmom 5catmom
Nov '14

Of all people 5catmom, I would think you would understand *you* are *our* pets. Not the other way around. That bushy tail guy OWNS you. ;-)

Sugar Sugar
Nov '14

well, Sugar, he wouldn't own me if I had let Crazy Gracie Cat out on the deck...........

5catmom 5catmom
Nov '14

Tanner was racing and leaping all through the yard. Made him some snowballs and he thought they were the coolest thing ever. Kept digging at them until he smashed them.

he's adorable, AXD

5catmom 5catmom
Nov '14

Monster is taking care of her pretend baby as always

easy going guy
Nov '14

This one was sent to us from the pet sitter when we were away last week. Daisy had a FABULOUS time there.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '14

Doing our holiday family Portrait this weekend

easy going guy
Dec '14

No one ever takes my "family portrait". They don't even thank me for rescuing the tree skirt from the awful fate of actually being used under the tree. Everyone knows it's really for cat's security blanket.

Just sayin'.

Sugar Sugar
Dec '14

I'm dog-tired after watching my humans decorate a big green tree they put in the corner!

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Dec '14

Move over Miss Kitty, there's a new sexy thang in town with plenty of cattitude. But don't worry, this town IS big enough for the both of you. ;)

This is Patty, our newest family member. <3

Btw, Patty prefers white petals.

@ Sue R....Patty is beautiful. She looks a lot like Miss Kitty but with a lot more distinctive markings. Enjoy her!

joyful joyful
Dec '14

SueR , very nice. Happiness to you and your cat

I love it when I "catch" my animals snuggling up with one another. You never know who it's going to be, because they all get along. So I'm working at DH's desk, and turned around a few minutes ago and saw Barney curled up with puppy Argos, and Barney had his arm around Argos's neck! I thought it was the cutest thing ever. But then I turned around again just now... and nope, this must be the cutest thing! They were both out cold, snoring away...

Rebecka Rebecka
Dec '14

Rebecka, How is Argos the puppy feeling? All better?

And thanks for sharing this cuteness.

Wendy

Wbeleno Wbeleno
Dec '14

my favoritest thing about christmas is this very shiny blue ribbon!!

Poppy Girl
Dec '14

So cute, Poppy Girl!

Argos is on the mend, Wendy! Hasn't had a seizure in quite a while and we're tapering down his meds. Fingers crossed...

Rebecka Rebecka
Dec '14

Very happy Argos had not had a seizure and is on the mend.

Wendy

Wbeleno Wbeleno
Dec '14

Patty is quite a beauty

5catmom 5catmom
Dec '14

Thank you Joyful, CBGB and 5catmom. :)

Why u people no rescue meeeeee?

Dec '14

The Poodle Association approves of bath time!!

Hint: we approved of 'spin dry' too!!!

[Sandy Paws couldn't bring a better Tunamas present. This is too good...]

Sugar Sugar
Dec '14

omg what a cute picture of the sometimes evil Sugar

5catmom 5catmom
Dec '14

Thanks 5catmom. She would thank you herself, but "Snoozefest" was declared and they're both well out.

I think [double yawn] I may be joining them soon.....

Copper made it into this year's "Talking Animal's" Holiday video. He's the dog at the end of the video. :o)
http://youtu.be/hZC7zuhkLRU

OMG Congratulations to Copper and Rich!!! That was too funny. Thanks for sharing the link. That's something I'll email to friends... I can't imagine that not bringing a smile to anyone's face. Copper, I think you are getting an EXTRA big bone in your stocking for becoming a YouTube Star!!

Rebecka Rebecka
Dec '14

I think Copper was the best!

Christine Christine
Dec '14

Nice Rich! Copper was funny!

Copper needs a hobby...

Thanks! Bandit is a little jealous that he didn't make the video, too, but he'll get over it.

Cypress (left) and Dolly (right). These two actually get along, although I thought it would never be possible seeing that Cypress was first to live at my parents and has been for 10 years. Dolly was rescued last October. :) These two are precious.

Wild Angel Wild Angel
Jan '15

Ok one more pic.....These 2 talking to each other.

Wild Angel Wild Angel
Jan '15

"We'll always be best friends." -Iggy & Leila

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

How I rolled today.

Feb '15

Love the picture of Iggles and Leila!!

joyful joyful
Feb '15

Lucy loves her dawg, Socks' coats are cuddly.

Lynnada Lynnada
Feb '15

I'm in training for my Romeo. Being a world class striker and chasing this little ball around is totally exhausting. I also hope Man United appreciates this...

Sugar Sugar
Feb '15

Argos... making his best guilty face.

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

Actually, I think he's sad about having the sign around his neck. I don't think he's *at all* sad about eating the cake.

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

Never confuse a guilty face with indigestion....

He looks like the carrot cake had raisins in it...

ianimal ianimal
Feb '15

nah he has coconut stuck between his teeth

hktownie hktownie
Feb '15

hilarious and cute

5catmom 5catmom
Feb '15

I just died at your comments!

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

Mine had the raisins!!

Sadie Sadie
Feb '15

He's debating which end the carrot cake is going to come out of.

Lynnada Lynnada
Feb '15

Oh my -- what kind of doggy is that, Sadie? So adorable.

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

Cockapoo or maltipoo. Up for debate.

Sadie Sadie
Feb '15

I think your baby looks like a Maltese+Cocker Spaniel. Not sure what that name combo would be, not even going to attempt it lol... but in any case, a beautiful mix!

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

I HOPE it didn't have raisins in it! :/ They are poisonous to dogs.

Molly
Feb '15

Tanner flying over the snow with his new buddy.

Great picture, Kav!

Kav, so fun! Love that picture!

Kav..what a great picture! Thanks for sharing.

Bessie Bessie
Feb '15

Awesome capture, Kav!! That image probably brings a big smile to the face of anyone who views it. Pure, unbridled happiness and enthusiasm!

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

I have a feeling that Tanner is a really fun pet! Love that picture too!

joyful joyful
Feb '15

Sure brought a big smile to my face, Kav!!

Argos... the puppy that went through so much (encephalitis from vaccine, seizures, so many medical procedures...). We weren't even sure he was going to make it. Now look at him go. When I see him play like this in the snow I almost get teary!

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

Is the year wrong? Or is he two years old this month?

ianimal ianimal
Feb '15

Whoops! Typo. I seriously do know what year it is, I promise.

And he will be 8 mos. old in a few days. Around 80 lbs now.

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

White Shoes - "It's cold and snow is coming".

Sugar - "Snoozefest!"

Together - "What do you mean we NEVER do this??!?!"

Sugar & White Shoes Sugar & White Shoes
Feb '15

@ Sugar & White Shoes...."Awwwh!" Sisterly love...

joyful joyful
Feb '15

Hey Sugar and White Shoes. Don't tell our mom we're writing you ( she thinks u have too much attitude, Sugar). If u two want to get together with us two sometime let us know.

Baxter and Nugget
Feb '15

OK. We gotz "Bubba D. Truk" who can help us get there even though I don't know how to drive, my brother did but he's over the Rainbow. We also gotz line up at the ladies room here, whatz you gotz??

Feb '15

Our brother over the Rainbow since May. We got 2 houseguests ( of our kind for a change). They just got here a little while ago, but they r VERY shy and sad since their dad away on vacation till next week. Baxter is getting me all spruced up in case u can make it. B careful I hear the roads is bad.

Baxter and Nugget
Feb '15

Punkin: So, where is the "Snoozefest"?
Lucy: Can I bring my little grey teddy bear? oh, and my little black mousie?
Punkin: Whoa, wait, it's snowin out, I'm not going out there!

Lynnada Lynnada
Feb '15

Punkin & Lucy - We waz havin' Snoozefest by us, but Baxter & Nugget invitedededed us over. You can come too and we all can has big snoozerooski.

Baxter & Nugget - We waitz until after da snow. Bubba says he gotz no traxen. You can come here too if you wanta. We gotz our own buddy here called Bootz and maybe he visit too. He lives behind us and his 4 white paws is Bootz, not Shoes. Dis is da best. We all get together for big Tunaroast!! Just don't forget secret knock or doggie Oscar from next door getz in.

Feb '15

Can I come? Can I bring my big-eared teddy bear? I like to spoon his head when sleeping. He likes me on his head too.

Barny Barny
Feb '15

UMMS....tuna roast

Baxter and Nugget
Feb '15

My 100lb puppy and kitten. He loves to smother her..I can't tell if its out of love or he is actually trying to smother her haha

sunshinenj sunshinenj
Feb '15

Bear :-)

sunshinenj sunshinenj
Feb '15

Amelia being lazy and doesn't care where she is

sunshinenj sunshinenj
Feb '15

Barny - Maybe your mommy can get you to the kitty optometrist, you need glasses. That's a doggie, not a teddy bear. My cats won't even talk to you let alone let you in the door if you bring a German Shepherd with you.

"Go ahead. Come in the door. PLEASE! We would love for you to try."

:-)

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

It's always hard to find the snowball when it landed in the snow!

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

well at least Sylvester understands that the cat blanket is there to protect the new couch from fur - Pipsqueak - not so much - he clearly thought I was kidding about lying on the blanket --

5catmom 5catmom
Feb '15

Tater (who turned out to be a girl under all that hair) and Annabelle.

All this time we thought she "was man."

jjmonth4 jjmonth4
Feb '15

Rebecka's house looks like Police (dog) Academy.

Lynnada Lynnada
Feb '15

Lol Lynnada! (We had some puppies we whelped back for a little playdate. They don't actually *all* live here. Thankfully. Not sure there would be any room left for us humans in the house if they did.)

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '15

I believe *Iggy* should be made to find the snowball. That dog would be running around in circle for hours!! By unanimous Poodle Association vote - approved.

[snicker snicker]

Sugar Sugar
Mar '15

My Daddy told me to smile for the picture this morning

easy going guy
Mar '15

Don't forget to "Spring" ahead today! The cats love the toy springs, they don't get hurt while stretching them and releasing them, usually the cats bat them around the house.

jennymc jennymc
Mar '15

What do you mean "Is not food? Snow is delicious!".

DaDogMom DaDogMom
Mar '15

I saved this Feral cat from Tow Path apartments 2 winters ago when it was freezing cold. Here she is now almost 2 years later. We named her Snuggles. She is still antsy, but adjusted to our house perfectly and gets along with our other 4 cats. But she definitely rules the roost. Lol!
She loves her Monthly delivery of The kitnipbox.

Jacqui Jacqui
Sep '16

Kitnip!! Kitnip!! Knitpak! Knappik! Kitknap! Gnatpin!

I'm woozey just thinking about it!!!

But at least I got my White Shoes on. I'm ready.

White Shoes White Shoes
Sep '16

I think Miss Kitty would like one of those fun boxes too...

I know Miss Kitty would love one of those fun boxes, GC....Thanks for posting our picture. Obviously, I love my cat!!!

Joyful Joyful
Sep '16

Love the pic of you both, Joyful! So sweet!!

And now tens of cats are demanding to know why Snuggles gets a monthly surprise box and they don't, Jacqui. So great to take in a homeless kitteh.

Rebecka Rebecka
Sep '16

Bath time Saturday Night!

John C John C
Sep '16

Cute picture, John C....

Joyful Joyful
Sep '16

Today is Isabel's birthday. She celebrated by eating her birthday bouquet.

I think a new pet thread should be started? With some Sugartude maybe? - the cat who always has something to say ;-P

Rebecka Rebecka
Sep '16

Riley enjoying my boat!

Darrin Darrin
Sep '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.