Hope Solo arrested for domestic violence

Fair is fair... kick her off the US Women's Soccer team now. Make sure that no little girls ever look up to her and think that her behavior is acceptable. She should lose whatever jobs she currently has and be treated like the monster that she obviously is.

ianimal ianimal
Sep '14

Again? Wasn't she arrested previously for this?

NewKittenMama NewKittenMama
Sep '14

Think they just made her Captain of the US National Team...lol

Agreed- Kick her off!

auntiel auntiel
Sep '14

The incident apparently happened in June, but it's just breaking wide, probably because she just set some kind of record for shutouts by a goalkeeper. Where is the outrage from women's groups? There are a lot of young women who look up to her. They really need to be told that their hero is really a savage monster who deserves no sympathy.

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Sep '14

Yup, should be gone. See ya!

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

I'd like to know why others weren't arrested. Apparently, it was the result of a fist fight that she got into with her 17 year old nephew and his mother. It wasn't a one-sided beating like Rice or Peterson. Not saying she was right but there are other facts that need to be considered here.

emaxxman emaxxman
Sep '14

Her husband Jeramy Stevens (the Seahawks TE who couldn't catch a lick) was arrested in 2012 on suspicion of domestic violence when she turned up injured, but they dropped the charges due to lack of evidence. It probably happened that she was the aggressor and hurt herself attacking him.

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Sep '14

17 year old nephew? So she's a child abuser as well... I can't believe there aren't 40 news vans parked in front of her house.

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Sep '14

It's because she's a woman. Double standards again. Same as when a woman teacher rapes a student. No public outcry.

Philliesman Philliesman
Sep '14

Apparently, she's a really nasty drunk, emaxxman. She's been ordered to stay away from her victims and also to refrain from drinking alcohol. That means she is deep at heart a really bad person and the alcohol just allows it to come out, right?

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Sep '14

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/us-soccer-happy-to-let-solo-play-despite-domestic-violence-charges-092314

Double standard for sure!

HHS fan HHS fan
Sep '14

Re: Hope Solo arrested for domestic violence

"Punch it"

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Sep '14

"Apparently, she's a really nasty drunk, emaxxman. She's been ordered to stay away from her victims and also to refrain from drinking alcohol. That means she is deep at heart a really bad person and the alcohol just allows it to come out, right?"

Ha. I see what you did there. The answer is yes if she was the sole aggressor.

emaxxman emaxxman
Sep '14

"You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life."

Sep '14

Hope Solo is a scruffy Nerfherder

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Sep '14

“Wonderful girl. Either I’m going to kill her, or I’m beginning to like her.”

Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.