RIP Eric #ackack

Never heard of him, had to google it...

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Sep '14

Same here Jrzy.

RIP.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

Bye for Now..... hope you're flying with balloons and staring at boobs.

darwin darwin
Sep '14

is this hs's eric the midget?

what happened? (if it's him, he did drink a lot)

i have some good close friends who are in the 'little people of america',

not tuned in this, am, so sad to hear it, he usually took part in some good radio segments, really funny,

hs tried to help him repeatedly, but at the end of the day each one of us is responsible for the life choices we make,

RIP eric,

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Sep '14

yea it's the same guy Brother Dog. I don't think he was know as a drinker. Maybe you are thinking of Beetlejuice. Eric always had heart problems and wasn't suppose to see age 21. he lasted until he was 39.

darwin darwin
Sep '14

I think he might be thinking of Hank the Angry, Drunken Dwarf...

ianimal ianimal
Sep '14

i know hank was an alcoholic, (hank lasted longer than i ever expected, he drank every day all day) but last few times i heard Eric the midget/actor, he was drunk or hung over, and yes i had forgotten about his heart condition, thanks for the come up note

many of the little people of america have health issues related to their size, my friends who are in the organization have issues, (thankfully not heart related, but life affecting anyways)

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Sep '14

no Eric was never drunk or hung over, he just had a weird speech pattern due to his breathing.

darwin darwin
Sep '14

eric said he had been drinking, i know well about speech impediments, he said in his own voice he was hung over, another time he said he had been drinking, this has happened several times over the last two years or so.

i've been a hs fan and active listener since 1982, know all the characters, routines and bits, miss jackie the joke man, hs should bring him back in the studio. they were a good team together.

eric had all kinds of anger issues, hope and pray he is in a better place now.

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Sep '14

Dumping a Pepsi.....

Steve-0 Steve-0
Sep '14

I always listened and never heard anything about Eric drinking. Bye for now!

Painkiller Painkiller
Sep '14

Eric never drank alcohol.

I feel bad for Gonzo Sh*tc*ck. Now he needs to find a new internet nemesis. It's always toughest on those who are left behind....

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Sep '14

I never heard of Eric drinking either.

M & K M & K
Sep '14

True but at least Johnny Frado can get some rest.

Darwin Darwin
Sep '14

Eric drank a lot of soda. Not alcohol. But nobody's going to get BrotherDog to admit he's wrong. That would be like expecting ETA to fly with balloons.

LeRoy Grimace LeRoy Grimace
Sep '14

Werewolves got him...

ackack ackack
Sep '14

I've been listening to the Stern Show since forever. Eric never, ever mentioned drinking. His tirades made me lmao most mornings! Howard was good to him. He will be missed! Bye for now! #erictheactor

IrishRN
Sep '14

His amazon wish list was the greatest thing ever! Btw he a cases and cases of Pepsi, propel water and a snapple ice tea on it. Not 1 single alcoholic drink on it.

Darwin Darwin
Sep '14

ok, ok, ok, maybe they pranked him about drinking and i picked it up wrong? could have sworn i heard it, but possibly in the middle of a bit, the stern bunch loves to prank people,

and leroy, i can admit it, i am wrong, got mixed up on this one, maybe my memory is shot,

thanks for straightening me out on this one guys, appreciate the come up notes.

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Sep '14

As the saying goes, don't judge Eric unless you've walked a mile in his clubbed F-ing feet, ya a-wipe! :-D

Ack Ack!

LeRoy Grimace LeRoy Grimace
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.