Chef Uniform?

Need some help need chef uniform for Monday.
Anyone know where to purchase tomorrow?

Thanks

MikeL MikeL
Sep '14

Call B&R Uniform on Main St. in H'town and see if they carry them.

There is also a restaurant supply place on 57 west of Washington. I think it's called GA Restaurant Equipment. Not sure if they carry uniforms or just culinary supplies, as I've never been in there.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

There used to be a restaurant supply place - they carry chef uniforms (I've bought a chef jacket there) on Rt. 206/Mt. Olive/Flanders. It's in the building next to "The Marketplace" store (food store). Restaurant supply is in the back of the building next to The Marketplace. Haven't been in ~ 2 years, so not sure they're still there and don't know hours. Possibly open Saturday?

ss2cats ss2cats
Sep '14

Place in flanders is Chef's Corner. Unfortunately not open on weekends. I know Chef Central in Paramus (call before you go to check size) has Chef's coats, but only open on Saturday on the weekends.

There are a ton of websites, maybe one can ship overnight if needed.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Sep '14

There was a chef uniform place on Main St. Hackettstown across from B&R, the old bank building, next to Bachs surgical supply. Not sure if still there or name, was there about year ago. Sorry for limited info.

wendola wendola
Sep '14

They have uniforms downstairs (in the basement) at Dad and Lad on Main Street in Hackettstown...Should be open today....

joyful joyful
Sep '14

joyful - Dad and Lad is now B&R.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

I know Calico but most of us that have lived in town a long time still refer to it as Dad and Lad...Sorry...I should have said B&R...

joyful joyful
Sep '14

No worries. I almost typed Dad and Lad when I posted about B&R above.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

try the cooking store in the mall (rockaway)

acl76 acl76
Sep '14

Thanks for all the info.

MikeL MikeL
Sep '14

New job?
Good luck!

happiest girl
Sep '14

Yes for a new job but not for me.
Just helping out a friend.

MikeL MikeL
Sep '14

I saw someone buying a chef uniform at the Flemington Department Store a few weeks ago.
http://www.flemingtondepartmentstore.com/uniforms/
1-888-877-2192
151 Route 31 S, Flemington, NJ 08822

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.