Litter on Willow Grove Street

Looks like a lot of litter over there between the hospital and the senior center. Also in front of the dentist's office across the street. There's also a lot by the railroad tracks on 517 and by the library on Route 46 going towards Great Meadows.

I wonder how many pollutants are getting into our drinking water because of this. Gross.

LeRoy Grimace LeRoy Grimace
Sep '14

Get a bag and pick it up .

rapmuzik rapmuzik
Sep '14

If you are looking at the litter I hope you are walking and not driving your eyes should be looking up not down. (Rapmuzik I agree)

pitbullover4life pitbullover4life
Sep '14

How shall I send you the deets on where to send the check, rapmuzik? PM?

Sep '14

LeRoy, sign up for the adopt-a-highway program.

ignatz ignatz
Sep '14

SHOOT litters on sight? Would like to at least ticket them and make them pay for cleanup.

sientje smith sientje smith
Sep '14

If you can do this safely- take a few plastic bags, clean an area up and recycle/ dispose of the litter. We have to make up for what the thoughtless ones do. This is the way it is. The proliferation of plastic packaging, fast food packaging and uncaring people's actions have made this a big problem.

A good day
Sep '14

Might not be intentional . Could be a dumpster truck on way to landfill in Oxford.

jerseycash5
Sep '14

jerseycash5 may be right. There is a house across from the hospital getting cleaned out. I think they may have filled 2 dumpsters already this week.

Stops by the dumping sight pounds a stake in the ground puts a sign on the post it reads FREE TRASH it will be gone in a day or so

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Sep '14

Brilliant idea, Caged Animal

Sep '14

Better idea is "DO NOT STEAL THIS". Very effective!

Dansker Dansker
Sep '14

how about "DUMPING ALLOWED"?

Sep '14

Re: Litter on Willow Grove Street

The Junk Removal signs aren't working.

Dec '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.