FOUND: Cockatiel

it is safe and sound confirm color and possibly a name it might respond to just to let me know it is yours 908-884-5121

henry
Sep '14

Henry, You might want to check out "North Jersey Lost and Found-Craigslist".
I counted four separate postings for lost cockatiels there just going back to Aug. 4.
You should post there and cover a larger area, birds can travel pretty far.

Chris Scheller Chris Scheller
Sep '14

henry - Can you tell us what in area the bird was found?

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

checked all posts on craigslist thought one was it but they already got there bird back.bird found by hospital think it is a local bird don't fly well

henry
Sep '14

Also check www.birdhotline.com. There are several cockatiels listed for NJ, none really recent but you never know. Descriptions and names are given for the birds. Maybe try calling WRNJ to make an announcement.

There was a lost cockatiel posted in HL from a couple years ago near College view...

Davis Davis
Sep '14

All a cockatiel has to do is catch some wind and it can get pretty far, even if it doesn't fly well.

I also suggest letting Jim at Hackettstown Pets know. A lot of people go to him when they lose their birds to see if anyone has reported finding one. Also the vets.

I hope he is reunited with his owners! Birds get very attached to people.

Aquarius Aquarius
Sep '14

Missing my cockatiel 'Foofi' grey yellow head red cheeks. Talks whistles has one distinctive foot!

simone simone
Nov '14

Any updates on this bird?

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Nov '14

Re: FOUND: Cockatiel

I don't know if I contacted you last year but I lost my tiel in June,and spoke with a few people who found cockatiels. I live in Brick nj. doyou still have him? I could send you a photo...I posted a notice on this site and also craigslist. my phone is 732-275-2346 Cheryl Millea

Cheryl Millea Cheryl Millea
Jun '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.