Man suspect in recent car burglaries in town!

Use the link for pictures of the male suspect wanted for questioning in recent car burglaries in town. www.nixle.us/8H77M

Bella76 Bella76
Sep '14

Watch out Bella. You are getting paranoid ;)

Wow, that could be anyone of 1000 kids/guys in town. Oh, and look he's not Hispanic. Im sure that surprises some.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Sep '14

Damn you're good bothered ! You can tell someone's ethnicity from that pic. Let me guess ..... you majored in forensics ?

jerseycash5
Sep '14

bbu2 WTG

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Sep '14

Boy that pic really gives me a clear idea of who the suspect is. RME

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

You can definitely tell he is white.

Sep '14

Glad some of you are not on the police force.
There is plenty in those pictures to make a composite sketch.
We can also eliminate who is NOT the thief (let's start with 50% of the population- ie not a female ......and clearly this person is young)

So a composite sketch and description can be made from:
sex / age / hair style & color / head shape / facial features / skin tone
The persons height can also be calculated.

I would venture to say even a child could tell you why having a picture is better than not having a picture.

happiest girl
Sep '14

botheredbyuu2 ~ just because he's white doesn't mean he's not Hispanic .... just like because someone is Hispanic doesn't mean they're illegal ;)

happy2bhere happy2bhere
Sep '14

Happy-if you are white, you are not hispanic. 1/2 maybe. What Im saying is you can clearly see in the pic that he is not hispanic.
And I agree, just because someone is hispanic, doesnt mean they are illegal.

Sep '14

Many Brazilians are both white & hispanic as they were settled by the Portuguese - so there goes that theory.

what a wimp that kid is. glad they got the pics. this kid needs a lashing with petersons switch.....

Poppy Girl
Sep '14

Portuguese Brazilians are not Hispanic, but people from Spain are and they are just as "white" as any other Europeans.

ianimal ianimal
Sep '14

what color is the interior of the car?

The picture sucks.
by the way Brazilians are not hispanic but are latinos.
I have friends in many shades of colors and you cannot judge the race or ethnicity by the color...By the complete look yes, by color not.

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Sep '14

where is the country of hispania anyways? my rand mcnally doesn't seem to have it listed.

race is different than ethnicity, i think we've had this discussion before actually.

many Hispanics are Caucasian, and many are not,

is it possible for minorities to be racists? some say no, some say yes,

is it possible for minorities to be prejudiced? some say yes, some say no

white is a color not a race, black is a color and not a race, correct?

these are honest questions for the HLr's

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Sep '14

So much for the car burglaries lmao

Change topic to:

Guess the race of the car burgular
or
Who's really White, Who's really Black, Who's really Hispanic
or
Car burglaries? What car burglaries

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Sep '14

Hispanic has been in duscussion forever, Hispanic can be interpreted as "from Spain". That would make Mexicas latinos but not hispanic.
Hispanics are not Caucasian, Egyptians are....

Of course minorities can be racist and/or prejudiced

White and black are colors.

yes we live in the USA and the USA is still a racist country, it doesn't matter how hard you try to cover it.

Sep '14

I can tell you for sure that the kid in the picture is 1/8 black. There is no doubt about it in my mind.

sack
Sep '14

but the car is Asian for sure.

Sep '14

The car may be of asian decent but it is assembled in the USA with 30 % of imported parts .

rapmuzik rapmuzik
Sep '14

how now brown cow.

what a ridiculous turn this one took.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Sep '14

For sure that photo is black and white.

emaxxman emaxxman
Sep '14

OMG hahaha!

The moral of the story is, lock your car and bring your valuables inside. This advice applies to blacks, whites, Asians, Arabs, Hispanics and Latinos, gays, lesbians, transgender and transvestites, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddists etc. etc. Oh.....and Martians too. Who'd I forget?

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

Why am I paranoid botheredbyuu2?! Because I share news. Last time i checked this is forum that you can post anything. If you dont like dont read it!!! And yes there is white hispanics. My father is white and he is Peruvian. Why are people so racist?!

Bella76 Bella76
Sep '14

Bella..I got the text from the Hackettstown Police (Nixie), they wanted to share the news with everyone on their list

Bessie Bessie
Sep '14

Bella - In defense of bothered, she was joking. It was a reference to the other thread she started about the airplane flying over her house a few days ago. Hence the wink in her post.

You were 100% right in posting this here. It is news and information that people should have.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

Thanks Calico!!

Bella76 Bella76
Sep '14

Yes Bessie. Thats how i got it!!

Bella76 Bella76
Sep '14

Really Calico ?
Just a little while ago, you were "rolling my eyes" .

"Boy that pic really gives me a clear idea of who the suspect is. RME" ...... Calico

happiest girl
Sep '14

FYI it's still going on our two cars got hit last night

Lockup Lockup
Oct '14

Re: Man suspect in recent car burglaries in town!

Rapper pitbull......Cuban American...

Yabbadabbadoo Yabbadabbadoo
Oct '14

Re: Man suspect in recent car burglaries in town!

Irish born actor Colin Farrell......from the distance of that picture (the car one), I would confuse one for being white and one for Hispanic.... Don't judge a book by its cover.

Yabbadabbadoo Yabbadabbadoo
Oct '14

hit my car last night as well....Willow Grove Park

Hockeyfan
Oct '14

from the Htown fb page: On 10/6/14 the Hackettstown Police responded to numerous reports of vehicles that were burglarized. The incidents occurred on Ruland Ave and Richard Dr. The burglaries occurred sometime between the hours of 9:00PM (10/5/14) and 6:00AM (10/6/14). We want to remind individuals to make sure you lock your car doors and don’t leave valuables (i.e. electronics, coins, purses, wallets) inside your vehicles. Anyone with information or might have seen something suspicious in the area is asked to contact the Hackettstown Police Department at 908-852-3302.

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

Why not put more police on the night shift?Makes sense if the problems are at night?

They hit the Carol Drive Section last night.

Is there a Htown police night shift?

htownnewbie htownnewbie
Oct '14

really?! So close to Richard Dr and 2 nights in a row? I wonder if this is kids daring each other, then they take the proceeds and go out for snacks? all banks should be watching for anyone using the coinstar, retailers should report anyone paying with lots of coins.

hktownie hktownie
Oct '14

Remind me not to use a coinstar until this person has been caught I don't want Hktownie to consider me a suspect.

Darwin Darwin
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.