Karaoke for a Private Party

A friend of mine is looking for someone to run karaoke (eye roll LOL) for a party in October and asked me if I knew of anybody. Any suggestions? Would a regular DJ do this type of thing or are there people that just do karaoke? I have no clue.

Thanks.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

Depends on how much money she wants to spend. DJ's do karaoke but are expensive. My son deadhead may be able to do it. PM me info and I will give it to him.

Christine Christine
Sep '14

Will do Christine. Thanks.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

We have used Karaoke with Leanne for events and she was great!! She has a Facebook Page and she is also at Bea McNally's on Tuesday nights if you want to go and see her in "action"!!

michelemorp michelemorp
Sep '14

I know someone, but I think I will pass on sending you the info since I wouldn't want the person I know to be on the receiving end of eye rolling. If you don't like it Calico, then don't attend the party.

Townie70 Townie70
Sep '14

Well thanks so much for nothing Townie.

Personally, I hate karaoke and my friend knows this as we joke about it quite often. But since I'm a good friend I will still attend the party as I've been requested to and help him find someone to run it if I can.

Gosh, what an awful person I am lately.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

HaHa! What the hell is going on with HL today?

Are we in Kindergarten Townie70?

That is like sticking your tongue out and singing "I know something you don't know"

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.