Monday pizza specials

Does Sonny's 2 still have the monday pizza special ? Do any other pizza places do a monday (or any other day) special?

happiest girl
Sep '14

I think that special was on Tuesdays, and has ended at Sonny's.

happiest mom
Sep '14

Try Romans in Hastings

Weebiekins Weebiekins
Sep '14

I think Enzo's has a special on Monday's, but not sure what it is exactly

Re: Monday pizza specials

This is a coupon from super coupons.

Njwalker Njwalker
Sep '14

Gabby's has 2 large cheese pizzas for $17.99 on Mondays and Tuesdays. Enzo's has a similar deal. Not sure where else.

LeRoy Grimace LeRoy Grimace
Sep '14

Enzo's has 2 14" pizzas for $17.99 every day. There are also coupons for $1 off a pizza, free topping on a large, or Monday & Tuesday Special is $18.99 for two large.

Almost all of the pizza places have specials and coupons. Some places also cross honor all the coupons.

Leo's lunch two plain pies $16.95 Monday Tuesday wednesday

mkSan mkSan
Sep '14

We got in on Ernie and Dom's 2 pan pizzas special for $19.95 Sunday night. Soooo goood!! Granted probably too far for the Hackettstown folks!!

http://www.ernieanddomspizza.com/eds.html

Lots of specials here! Thanks for all the tips.

Must share what I heard tonight on the news -- a Pizza Hut in Australia, upon purchasing your tenth pizza, will give you a small animal. (hamster? kitten?)
What a pitiful disrespect for animals.

happiest girl
Sep '14

And to your original question - Sonny's has specials on pizza Mon - Wed. I think plain pies for $10.80 (not really a great deal compared to some of the others listed above)

CGinHtown CGinHtown
Sep '14

Does Leo's deliver?

LeRoy Grimace LeRoy Grimace
Sep '14

Yes, Leo's delivers.

littlelu littlelu
Sep '14

Does the kitten or hamster come fried or sauteed in garlic sauce?

sack
Sep '14

The hamster comes with thoughtless uncaring people apparently. It was a specific PH location that was next to a pet store who wanted to make a cross promotion. Totally backfired, lots of outcry, and shutdown before any hamsters were ever given away.

Do you have a Phone ? call the Restaurant Hello!

Eddie Eddie
Sep '14

No Eddie, I have no phone and also have no electricity in my house. I use my family and friends homes for those technology needs. Because of this, and frugal purchases such as the "pizza specials", I have amassed enough worth to not have to work and to live out my life without financial worries.
I have pamphlets about the techniques I have used throughout my life if you are interested -- just leave your phone number and I will eventually get back to you.

happiest girl
Sep '14

The explanation regarding the Australian Pizza Hut "buy 10 pizzas get a free small animal" fiasco.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/39933-australias-pizza-hut-offers-free-small-animal-deal-with-10-pizzas-bargain

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

A good Place for Pizza specials and good Pizza is Leo's on main street in Hackettstown.

Richard Richard
Sep '14

That's funny, Calico --- especially Paris Hilton's Pomeranian.
But I wonder if their explanation is true --- they could be saying it was a mistake to cover themselves. Guess we'll never know -- unless there is an investigation.

happiest girl
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.