Restaurant.com - Anthony's participating

Just found out that Anthony's in Succasunna is now participating. Anthony's has been mentioned in other restaurant threads so I thought those of you that purchase certificates might want to know this.

Bessie Bessie
Sep '14

You can also go to raise.com, buy restaurant.com gift certificates for 90% off, then use them to buy discounts at local restaurants.

Penningslandscaping Penningslandscaping
Sep '14

I will try this place. Menu looks good.

sack
Sep '14

Does anyone know how restaurant.com gift CARDS work? Are they a cash value for you to spend on the restaurant.com site, or are they tied into the face value of the certificates you purchase?

Say someone buys a $50 gift card to restaurant.com and the website typically sells $25 gift CERTIFICATES for $10, can you buy FIVE $25 gift certificates (at $10 each) or only TWO (at the $25 face value)?

There's currently a deal where you can get $150 in gift cards for $24... it's a decent deal if you can redeem it on the site for six $25 GCs, but it's a great deal if you can redeem it for 15 of them.

ianimal ianimal
Dec '14

A $25 gift card will get you a either one $25 gift certificate, a $20 and a $5 gift certificate or two $10 and one $5 gift certificates.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '14

How about one $10 and three $5 gift certificates (-;

Thanks, Calico... that's what I thought. Not nearly in the realm of GREAT deals at $8 for a $50. I'm sure they'll be 80% off sometime soon instead of 60%. I'll wait...

ianimal ianimal
Dec '14

LOL, you got my drift though.

I love restaurant.com, but wish some new places would get on there in our area. Right now there are only two places that I regularly get certificates for, Marianna's and Riley and Jake's. Too many pizzeria/take-out type joints on there IMO.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.