What ever way Scotland goes Europe will change anyway

This is a very good over view. It seems the same things are taking place in this country.The world is in turmoil and Isis is trying to take advantage of it.

http://news.yahoo.com/europe-changing-shape-whichever-way-scotland-goes-083253517.html

Old Gent Old Gent
Sep '14

When I heard that I said, WOW. That's big really really big. And how many people even know it, understand the magnitude of it, or care.

auntiel auntiel
Sep '14

"This multiplication of new states will force the EU to change the way states are represented in the EU," he said. "What started for six (countries) and more or less works for 28 will definitely not work for 100."

So far, we have made it work for 50 and single-currency is one of our greatest economic strengths.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Sep '14

Yes, SO FAR!! But we are divided. They just tried to divide California.

Old Gent Old Gent
Sep '14

I heard that they may make wearing of kilts mandatory

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Sep '14

NJ is so divided too. Look how the rural areas vote vs the metro area's. Warren county is more conservative and votes more on the Republican side. Essex County votes more Democrat and liberal.

I would like to see Warren leave NJ and join PA.

Would you like to vote for your own Judges or do you still want them appointed?
Would you like to fight a traffic ticket in Municipal court against the town appointed prosecutor or fight it in a district magistraight/judge (voted in by the people) against the police officer that issued it?

If the law was followed by both law enforcement and the judiciary CJ you wouldn't even have to ask the question. IMO that's the bigger problem.

justintime justintime
Sep '14

CJ. - Would you like to see Donaldons, Godlewsky, and Tranquility Farms all hit with six figure tax bills?
Would you like to see the only alternative for those farms to sell to developers?
Would you like to see the Spender Farm turn into 300 houses over night without a way to protest it?
Would like like to have all the liquor stores close, buy everything from the state of PA and not be able to buy a six pack any more?
Would you like to pay county *income tax* on top of the count real estate tax?

Be careful for what you ask for. Everything isn't perfect across the border. If it makes you feel better, as a PA tax payer, I don't think we have the slightest interest in taking on Warren County. ;-)

I lived in PA all my life, until a few years ago. Other then the local income tax I can't say I find a problem with PA . Wait, I forgot the transplants that have ruiened some pretty good communities.

And you can buy a 6 pack at a beer store not a state store. State stores are for liquors. How long have you lived there?

And yes you can protest a development and block it just like you can do that with a factory.

CJ. - I was born there, high school and college there, and lived there quite a while. You cannot buy a six pack at a "beer distributor" - they are only allowed to sell beer by the case. If you can find one that sells it by the six, only a bar is allowed to sell it that way. There would be some *LIVID* people around here.

You can protest what you want anywhere, but in NJ they have development laws and tax incentives for farms. The issues in the Poconos would have been very different if the land was in NJ.

I'm not saying I have a problem either, I still have a home there. But it's no picnic that warrants becoming a new county of PA.

Talking about how Europe is changing. Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kKkY5EpVpY

I posted it on another thread. Never seen often enough.

Old Gent Old Gent
Sep '14

That ISIS member from Minnesota had 9 children.

http://www.businessinsider.com/american-who-fought-with-isis-worked-at-minneapolis-airport-2014-9

Old Gent Old Gent
Sep '14

In ten years Mohammed will be the number name for new baby boys in Minnesota replacing Sven.

kb2755 kb2755
Sep '14

Oh no, where have all the onward Christian soldiers gone. Well, according to many, "we been busy propergittin and reconvurtin."

First, we control the world and it's resources; not just one region, but the world.
http://www.pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-exec/

Second, we plan to keep it that way with two, not one, defined strategies. We gonna out birth em and out convert em. (ps: check out the last chart, the declining Muslim birth rate, oh no....... http://fastestgrowingreligion.com/numbers.html

Sep '14

Mr G Still thinks we are still all powerful, but I see it as a world in flux. The social engineers have been pushing for the one world Government with us as leaders as does Mr G. We have seen our standard of living coming down slowly to match others in the world so we will be more acceptable to them. As the Video shows, we are seeing the browning of America as our salvation. They happen to be mostly Christians in culture but you see how that influence is waning in this country. It's no accident that all these recent immigrants are being shipped all over the country.
The problem is the worlds standard of living is coming down also. Since they don't have the big weapons like we do, they resort to guerrilla warfare witch is used pretty effectively. To me the main thing to watch is china with there massive population and Russia if the Muslims make in roads there.
Besides man seeking power, Food and water are worth fighting for the little guy.

Old Gent Old Gent
Sep '14

Hey, I just posted some facts on world religions and populations, that's all. Based on those numbers, especially conversions, it appears the Christians are alright.

"Mr G Still thinks we are still all powerful, but I see it as a world in flux."
MG --- me too. We be all fluxed up. Always have been. I think God intended it so we could unflux it. Hope we start in earnest soon.

"The social engineers have been pushing for the one world Government with us as leaders as does Mr G."
MG ---- really? MG pushes for one world Government? Not bloody likely.

"To me the main thing to watch is china with there massive population and Russia if the Muslims make in roads there."
OK, we'll pretend you didn't mean Muslims in China, but Russia is less than 12% Muslim projected to reach 14% by 2030. Not to worry.

Do you expect guerilla warfare from Russia and China?

"As the Video shows, we are seeing the browning of America as our salvation. They happen to be mostly Christians in culture but you see how that influence is waning in this country. It's no accident that all these recent immigrants are being shipped all over the country."
MG --- ok, that's just scary on so many levels of misconception. First, it's the Muslims, then it's the :"brown people" of which Latino's are white. And then the fear that it's no accident the "brown people" are being shipped all over the country. No joke it's no accident. But do you have a point here? Are you hinting that small pools of "brown people" spread all over is somehow worse than keeping all the "brown people" concentrated in large "brown people" designated areas?

Like I said, scary on many levels but please tell us the issue with shipping those brown people all over the country.

I could use the laugh.

Sep '14

I'm guessing they're being shipped by UPS?

ianimal ianimal
Sep '14

Was going to go with: More likely FedEx.

But then I caught the subtle nuance and obviously it's UPS.

Sep '14

The Bush's were nation building.The Clintons have said as much.and the UN is butting into every country's place in the world. Well I believe they are all progressives.
I didn't mean just Muslims. With the political unrest in Europe and Asia there is a lot of under current unrest. This country is divided now. I just heard a pole that said 75% of people don't trust the Republicans or the Democrats. Its why progressives and the UN are working so hard to get the guns away a little bit as a time. We have been relativity safe in this country but that is subject to change. When states like Texas even hints a succeeding and a group in Calf. talk of splitting the state I think that's reason for concern.
As far a the brown people. The Video referred to them that way. , I am just saying that's a good thing to save the nation because we have not been sustaining people for the future.I would just like it to be done more orderly. Like Legal Immigration.

Old Gent Old Gent
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.