Jewelry appraisal and repair

I am new to this area and I would appreciate if you can help me find a certified jewelry appraiser, who repairs at thesame time and does his work with quality. Thank you.

Mary Ann Mary Ann
Sep '14

Fliegauf Jewelers in Washington. Long standing, family owned business. Very nice people.

http://fliegaufjewelers.com/

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

I used M Stephen Fine Jewelry on 46 across from the Honda (i think) dealership. He was very fair and made a package price to officially appraise all my wedding jewelry, I sent the paperwork with pictures he did into my insurance company with no problems at all. He has also fixed jewelry for me while I waited

Darrin Darrin
Sep '14

M Stephen all the way

Dolce_Vita Dolce_Vita
Sep '14

Thank you all!

Mary Ann Mary Ann
Sep '14

M Stephen he's very fare and he repairs jewelry while you wait.

Njwalker Njwalker
Sep '14

I have found O'Neil (in the Kohl's mall) to be very honest. I have had him appraise things, repair things, and his pricing is very fair.

happiest girl
Sep '14

M. Stephen Fine Jewelry gets all of our business. He is more than fair in his prices and a very talented jeweler. He loves what he does and you can immediately tell that the first time you meet him..

joyful joyful
Sep '14

Went to M.Stephen Fine today for watch bracelet repair and battery.....Great experience - thanks all for the recommendation.

5catmom 5catmom
Sep '14

Any recommendations for someone to appraise a wrist watch?

Booster90 Booster90
May '17

Try O'Neil's Jewelers. This is kind of an old thread, so I'd thought I throw it out there, again. Dan, over there, is a reasonably priced and honest guy. Check them out. Hope it's a goodie!

sparksjbc1964 sparksjbc1964
May '17

All of the places mentioned before fit the bill, they're all good jewelers, repairs, and appraisal's. M Stephen is my choice too, great fair guy, and won't rip you off.

M. Stephen is my choice as well. Very good service and expertise

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
May '17

I had my wedding band appraised by M. Stephen before I got married and I found his service fast and fair. He seemed very nice and knowledgeable.

Tracy Tracy
May '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.