Hackettstown co-ed volleyball or men's volleyball

Does anyone know if Hackettstown has a co-ed league or a men's volleyball league? I've been searching but keep coming up with no answers.

Steve Csi Steve Csi
Sep '14

Would love to play some volley ball. It's the only sport I'm good at!

Penningslandscaping Penningslandscaping
Sep '14

We wanna play too

The goer The goer
Sep '14

They use to play at Central School in Independence Twsp on Tuesday night. Give Frank Spender at the Rec Committee a call to see if they are still playing. It was co-ed.

kb2755 kb2755
Sep '14

As far as I know, there isn't anything in Hackettstown. I played pick-up coed volleyball in Long Valley on Monday nights. In the summer, they play in the sand courts on the top of Schooley Mountain (next to the Washington Township Library), and during the school year they play inside at Long Valley Middle School. Start time is 6:30, but people tend to show up late and it starts around 6:45 to 7. If you are interested, you can see their listing at the bottom of this page:
http://www.wtmorris.org/index.php/departments/parks-recreation/sports-groups.html
You are more than welcome just to show up and play.

Thank you for all the wonderful replies. I really appreciate the help.

Steve Csi Steve Csi
Sep '14

Hey Folks.

You are in luck. My name is Reggie and I will be opening a facility in the area and will have junior girls club and volleyball (recreation and competitive and co-ed). As we speak I am working on the lease to get the facility and it should be ready to go soon. The facility itself doesn't need a lot of work and it is clearspan (no post or columns) and itis 50 feet wide so more than enough room to run down a shanked pass :.

I am planning on having an "Open House" in the beginning of October so if you send me your contact information, I will keep you posted. Reply back with any questions that you have and I will answer them. It's coming so be ready to volley.

Reggie

Reggie Reggie
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.