H'town Cop at Elsie's on Waterloo

Saw a cop this afternoon sitting at Elsie's and it appeared he was radaring for speeders. Don't think that is Hackettstown - pretty sure it's Allamuchy State land.

Thought the tracks were the border of H'town on Waterloo and Elsie's is at least a mile past the tracks.

Years ago didn't they get slapped down for writing tickets at the NJ Armory - I don't know maybe they are testing the waters again but heads up.

On Waterloo almost every day, yes I have seen police pulling cars over that have kayaks or bikes strapped to them. Byram and Hackettstown police.

sassi sassi
Aug '14

maybe he/she was waiting for another town car to meet for paperwork? prisoner transport? This is how rumors about cops get started.

Summer Summer
Aug '14

maybe he/she was waiting for their side chick or a pay off money ? This is how rumors about cops get started. most likely just a good place to nap.

most likely just a good place to nap.

this is how rumors about cops get started. He was probably working Hackettstown border patrol

Rumors about cops? It's not like it's a new concept...

"yes I have seen police pulling cars over that have kayaks or bikes strapped to them"

Why would they do this?

Darrin Darrin
Aug '14

Elsie's is nowhere close to the Hackettstown border, it is clearly in Allamuchy township.

deviljet
Sep '14

Maybe a kayak or other object flew off a vehicle and smacked someone in the head and they decided to do some checking and educating on properly securing. Im getting tired of thinking for some of you.

jerseycash5
Sep '14

Elsie is Allamuchy not Hackettstown. I believe the line for Allamuchy and Hackettstown is the tracks.

JD4020 JD4020
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.