FOUND Red Beagle, Rt 46 Oxford-White Twshp

A lost dog was picked up on Route 46 in the area near Route 31(I think) this afternoon. An older Reddish Beagle was sitting on the side of the road watching the cars go by.
A guy came up to my house asking if I was missing a dog (I have a bunch).
Anyway he told me his friend picked the dog up and took him/her to Common Sense.

That's all I know, I didn't see the dog and I don't have pictures, so if anyone in that area knows of a missing dog. This is where it is. Hope he/she finds their way home.

MikeL MikeL
Aug '14

Any news on this pooch.

Nature Lover
Aug '14

I looked on CSA's Facebook page to see if there was an update of a pic of the dog. Nothing.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '14

When I posted this yesterday the title was "Lost Dog Red.....etc.
I thought Titles were changed to "FOUND" after the animal is reunited with his/her family. Perhaps the moderator knows something we don't . I hope.

MikeL MikeL
Aug '14

Mike - The way I see it usually "lost" is for a missing pet, as in Lost Beagle. "Found" is for a found pet that needs to get back home, as in the title here. If a lost dog is found, title would then be changed to Lost Beagle (Found). If a found dog is reunited with it's owner, then the title would be Found Beagle (Reunited). I hope that makes sense.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '14

Thanks Calico,

ok. it's a bit confusing but I just hope this pup finds it's way home.

I may have rescued this dog a few years ago, the description is similar to one I "found"
in the same area but much younger then. Sweet pup but had tags and I was able to contact the owner. I don't have the contact info anymore.

MikeL MikeL
Aug '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.