Amy~Smart Style

Does anyone know where Amy went? I haven't seen her the last couple time I went in there.

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Aug '14

Did you ask her colleagues if she is still there? Or call the main number? She only works certain days and hours.

Rebecka Rebecka
Aug '14

Amy had surgery and will be out of the Salon for a bit.

tidy
Aug '14

Yup. Amy had some surgery at the end of July. She's still recovering but is feeling better every day so far.

Some Guy (Art) Some Guy (Art)
Aug '14

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Amy, our wonderful, well-loved stylist and an all-around great gal!

Rebecka Rebecka
Aug '14

Please send her my regards for a speedy recovery! Thanks for letting me know Tidy and Art!

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Aug '14

Did anyone get an update on Amy's return...............I miss her

Amy has been visiting the doctor once a week to ensure things are healing properly. Unfortunately, she is still on restrictions and due to her recovery she is still getting tired quickly. As with most surgery recoveries progress is slow but she is coming along well. She says every day that she misses her clients and is eager to get back to work as soon as possible.

Some Guy (Art) Some Guy (Art)
Aug '14

Think it is ok to drop off cards?

mammadone mammadone
Aug '14

I found it strange that I had an appt with her an no one called to tell me. Showed up and
they said someone else is going to help you. Umm no thank you and thanks for letting me know.

Wishing Amy a full recovery. And hurry back ;)

nutty nutty
Aug '14

I've heard so many great things about Amy, I have yet to get my haircut by her due to my poor timing to schedule before her leave, but can't wait til she's back I know my friends and I will be booking appointments as soon as she returns :)
I've had it cut by someone else at Smart Style, but want to make the switch to Amy when she returns!

av111ks av111ks
Sep '14

Amy not returning to Smart Style per another stylist there

Townies Townies
Oct '14

She's at Tangles in Washington, Townies. Search the forum for "Tangles" and you can find the thread about it and their contact info if you want to see her.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.