Which Ocean Are You? (Quiz)

http://www.blogthings.com/whichoceanareyouquiz/

I got Pacific.

You are open-minded and free-spirited. You love adventure. You don't like being pinned down, and you don't like to make plans. You prefer to keep some wiggle room in your life.

You are not very conventional, and you thrive when you can be creative. You are an inventive problem solver. You are spontaneous and optimistic. You would rather take a risk on a new thing, even if the old thing still works.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '14

Artic ocean. Most of it is me.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Aug '14

Atlantic and Artic Oceans.

I had two answers for each question, so I took the test twice!
Is that cheating? ; )

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Aug '14

Spring Fever - You will shortly be arrested by the quiz police, get your bail money together. LOL

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '14

; ) ; )

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Aug '14

You Are Artic Ocean, Thats pretty much me.

You have a depth and calm that others seem to lack. You're in everything for the long haul.
You are resilient and self-reliant. You don't like to have to depend on anyone but yourself.

You accept the ups and downs of life better than most people. And you don't get caught up in temporary problems.
You are very stable and able to be a rock for others. You don't let stress rattle you.

Old Gent Old Gent
Aug '14

Arctic Ocean wow

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Aug '14

Southern Ocean....

You are a very intelligent person, and you want to know all about the world you live in.
While the ocean is alluring to you, you're more interested in the science and nature behind it.

You are a high achiever, and you don't necessarily like to stop to take a break. Even your play feels more like work.
Your head is always churning, and you never really stop to rest. You have big ideas and big plans.

positive positive
Aug '14

Indian Ocean

I am the Atlantic Ocean...

joyful joyful
Aug '14

You Are the Arctic Ocean
You have a depth and calm that others seem to lack. You're in everything for the long haul.
You are resilient and self-reliant. You don't like to have to depend on anyone but yourself.

You accept the ups and downs of life better than most people. And you don't get caught up in temporary problems.
You are very stable and able to be a rock for others. You don't let stress rattle you.

Except for the Arctic Ocean the meaning pretty much sums it up for me.

thehazguy thehazguy
Aug '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.