Oxford Community Day

Is anyone able to give me more details about the event?

Darleen Darleen
Aug '14

Darleen - I was wondering the same thing yesterday. Was told that the most info available is on this Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1506038252959990/

For those without FB, the event is Sunday 8/24 at Oxford Volunteer Firehouse and Wilkenson Field. It's from 11 am - 6 pm.

"A fun filled day of games, vendors, food, music and more. Looking for local vendors or sponsors . There will be contests, common sense for animals will be doing a pet adoption, the child identification program and much more."

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '14

Thank you!

Darleen Darleen
Aug '14

Anyone planning on going to this? My husband and I will be there. In addition to the events at Wilkenson Field, there will be a live band, food, alcoholic beverages, quoits and horseshoes at the Oxford Firehouse.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '14

Just bumping this up in case anyone is looking for something to do today.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '14

Resurrecting this old thread. Is anyone planning on attending Oxford Community Day this year? It's this Saturday 8/8.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '15

I will be there as a Vendor!

Michelle O Michelle O
Aug '15

What will you be selling Michelle?

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '15

I don't sell anything, just promoting the law firm I work for. We recently opened a second location in Hackettstown. I will be there giving out reusable shopping bags, mugs, pens and magnets.

I also know there is another vendor that sells custom made Cornhole Boards.

Looks like a lot of fun events are planned for this year's Community Day. So glad that we have such great volunteers in Oxford who take their time to plan this event! (And no I am not one of the volunteers, lol).

Michelle O Michelle O
Aug '15

I will stop by and say hello Michelle. Is anyone else planning on going?

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.