Endocrinologist for Diabetes

I am looking for a good Endocrinologist for Diabetes..Anyone have any suggestions.

townmom townmom
Aug '14

Dr. Wanda Ryan. She is located in a complex next to Hunterdon Hospital on Rt. 31. She is extremely thourough , orders a lot of tests over a period of time, about 3 months. But then she knows everything about you and your condition and what course of treatment to use. It's about a 45 minute drive from Hackettstown, but well wort the trip.

Tanya Tanya
Aug '14

Dr. Calderella in flemington

icicle icicle
Aug '14

My husband and I use Dr. Nunez. He is out of Morristown NJ. I am going to warn you! He is very popular and it is a long waiting list to get an appointment BUT he is very good. He does come to Hackettstown for appointments once a month BUT again a long waiting list. If you have an emergency they will try and squeeze you in. He takes time to explain everything and is very upfront and honest with a good bedside manner.

Christine Christine
Aug '14

Hunterdon medical center. Great group! Wonderful nutritionist and nursing staff

Ziggy Ziggy
Aug '14

Dr. Nunez is THE BEST. I concur with Christine on the wait list. There is a reason he is so popular. He takes his time, listens to his patients, very nice. I go to his Hackettstown location.

Marjorie Marjorie
Aug '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.