What Alice in Wonderland Character Are You? (Quiz)

http://www.blogthings.com/whataliceinwonderlandcharacterareyouquiz/

I am the Queen of Hearts.

To call you passionate would be a total understatement. You have quite a temper. You put fear into the hearts of everyone you know. You are easy to make angry, and once you're angry, you may do or say anything. You love vengeance.

You don't like to be crossed. And while you can't say "Off with their heads!" when people make you mad, you wish you could! There are a couple hobbies you're passionate about (perhaps croquet?), but even those can be sullied by the stupidity of others.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '14

Queen of hearts. Oh yeah, thats me. Lol

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Aug '14

I am Alice,
This is me,
You are curious, brave, and inquisitive. You can't help but be interested in the world around you.
You are a bit of a loner and a total daydreamer. Your inner world is very colorful and vivid.

At times, your real life seems dull and completely unbearable. You wish you could escape to a whole other world.
While you have a wild spirit, you are quite gentle and polite. You tend to observe more than act - and you tread lightly.

Old Gent Old Gent
Aug '14

Cheshire Cat

You are strangely illusive and provocative. You tend to stir up trouble and then disappear quickly.
You sure know how to push other people's buttons, but it's difficult for anyone to push yours.

You are mysterious and crafty. You tend to be lurking in the background, and you show up at the most unexpected times.
You are purposely vague and baffling. Trying to figure you out will just drive people crazy!

I Am Alice:

You are curious, brave, and inquisitive. You can't help but be interested in the world around you.
You are a bit of a loner and a total daydreamer. Your inner world is very colorful and vivid.

At times, your real life seems dull and completely unbearable. You wish you could escape to a whole other world.
While you have a wild spirit, you are quite gentle and polite. You tend to observe more than act - and you tread lightly.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Aug '14

Mad Hatter
You are zany, kooky, and frankly, a little crazy. Others suspect that you're not all there.
Crazy or not, you know how to have a good time. You are passionate about the things and people you love.

You are emotional, over the top, and unpredictable. People can't help but love you, even if they're a little scared of you.
You are impulsive and driven by your gut reactions. You have no problem saying what you think or feeling how you feel.

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Aug '14

I am the Mad Hatter too, Caged Animal!

joyful joyful
Aug '14

I'm the Queen of Hearts

I am Alice

Many of the HL posters belong in Wonderland and if that's full LaLa land will do.

jerseycash5
Aug '14

Tips my hat to Joyful

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Aug '14

And one poster lives in Pompous Land.

happiest girl
Aug '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.