FOUND gray/multi Cat - Brook Hollow

FOUND gray/multi Cat - Brook Hollow

Copy and pasted from classified....

Medium sized, multi-colored cat with white paws and white tip of tail, with an orange triangular shape on his/her forehead...found in Brook Hollow development, been hanging around close to homes for the past 2 days, very friendly
Reply to classified ad under pets.

Cherie Cherie
Aug '14

Do you know if it's a male or female?

catlover1 catlover1
Aug '14

I so not hav the car I wasn't just passing on an add in the classified. Please contact original poster it is under the pets catagory in the classified section on here.

Cherie Cherie
Aug '14

I did...thanks

catlover1 catlover1
Aug '14

Looks like a pretty cat. Aren't calicos usually female and this looks like a diluted calico.

Nature Lover
Aug '14

Any updates on this kitty?

Nature Lover
Aug '14

Have you found the family for this kitty/

Dansker Dansker
Aug '14

Just heard from original poster there was no sightings last night. Hopefully found its way home.

Cherie Cherie
Aug '14

I see the cat now, anyone know whose he is?

vickit vickit
Aug '14

Is the cat still in Brook Hollow? Have you posted on Facebook and craigs list as Possible missing cat? I do not have facebook.

Dansker Dansker
Aug '14

It was posted to Facebook as well. I am not the person who found this cat but am friends with the original classified poster. I haven't heard if it was seen again. Last I knew it was not seen the next day.

Cherie Cherie
Aug '14

The cat has been with me for the past 3 days, (in Brook Hollow) just hanging outside of my house…I brought her to the vet, she doesn't have a microchip so theres no ID…I've been feeding her, and playing with her daily…is there still no info on who the real owner of the cat (I now named, Elsa) is?

vickit vickit
Aug '14

Vickit, I saw a "lost cat" poster at the entrance of Rustic Knoll. May be the cat you are seeing by you.

abbadabbadoooo abbadabbadoooo
Sep '14

Any luck finding an owner?

Dansker Dansker
Sep '14

abbadabbadoooo, Thanks! I'm actually at school now, and my neighbor was the one who found Elsa with me, and is feeding her, and caring for her now…but I will definitely have her go check it out!! Thank you, hopefully this little kitty finds her way home before the snow comes!

vickit vickit
Sep '14

That would be awesome. Please, if you can, keep me posted.

Sep '14

abbadabbadoooo, nope not her…my neighbor checked it out and called animal control, and no one has said anything about her yet :(

vickit vickit
Sep '14

Sounds like no one is looking for her...or making an effort too. Perhaps the owners moved and left her behind outside or this cat was dumped. Perhaps you could try to find someone to adopt her of course being that all attempts to find the owners were made like calling animal control, putting up signs, etc. but it sounds like you have done everything. Good luck. Hope you can find a home for it before it gets cold out.

villani villani
Sep '14

Thats to bad. I was so hoping it was her.

I wish I could take her, but we already have three and I just can't afford another....the vet bills kill me. :(

Sep '14

Bumping up.

Dansker Dansker
Sep '14

Any responses?

Dansker Dansker
Sep '14

Nothing yet Dansker…I hope soon though, my fingers are crossed!!

vickit vickit
Sep '14

Re: FOUND gray/multi Cat - Brook Hollow

When did you find her? My cat Ollie ran out two days ago! She is a furry grey cat. I've attached a picture. I live in The Hills of Independence.

Vickie Hennion Vickie Hennion
Jan '15

Vickie H - if you look under the names of each post it tells you when it was made. That cat was found back in August last year. You should put your cat in the classifieds.

You should also post this separately, under LOST CAT. Have you searched neighbors' sheds and garages? Put out clothing or other items with your scent on it. If she is an indoor cat she is probably terrified and close by. Hopefully she has found shelter or some kind soul took her in. Please give her her own post here so people can help in your search!

Dansker Dansker
Jan '15

I did place a classified ad. I just was grasping at straws. Thanks for your reply.

Vickie H Vickie H
Jan '15

I don't know if you found your cat yet, but it looks very similar t the one under the posting "Anyone recognize this cat? Allen Rd." good luck!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.