Ice cream truck

Has anyone ever used Queenies (I think that's the ice cream truck driving around) for a birthday party? Curious how it works...cost? Thanks!!!

Curiousmom
Aug '14

Use Marty's instead, we just used him for a bday party
He has a brand new truck
call him 973 3478057

wonderinginhacketts wonderinginhacketts
Aug '14

If you don't mind me asking, what were the terms and how much did you pay? I don't want to waste his time if I know ahead of time that it's not in our budget..thanks so much!

Curiousmom
Aug '14

I hired queenies for my sons birthday party. You pay for the ice cream purchased. If you're outside his service area there's a small service fee. If you're within the service area no service fee. They have different prices of ice cream and if you want you can tell him to limit the choices to a certain price range instead of allowing total choice.

Njchia Njchia
Aug '14

I believe that queenies wanted $4.75.for a magnum bar. The other bars, I believe, were over $3/$3.50 for an icecream bar like a klondike. I wanted an icecream badly but couldnt get myself to pay that price considering the prices elsewhere. Fyi.
.that little mart store down by Paneras and Tony's on 57 has pints of welsh farms for $1.99. Comes in vanilla/choc/rum raisin/mint chip/peanut butter/bing cherry. May be a couple of other kinds but he also has frozen nutural fruit bars like coconut and mango for $1.50. Right there in the case by the counter.

just the facts maam just the facts maam
Aug '14

Try cold stone! They have an ice cream trailer!

Big daddy
Aug '14

Re: Ice cream truck

We do have a new ice cream catering trailer! Fully equipped with stone for mixing in front of your guests!

Rich Agnolet Rich Agnolet
Aug '14

I recenetly went to a party that had the cold stone trailer there. The ice cream was very good but if you are having a large group I would use one of the ice cream trucks that bring prepackaged ice cream that they just hand out. The idea of making ice cream for each guest is great but the fact is it is too slow. The guests spent way too much time waiting in line.

Big Blue
Aug '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.