Animal behaviourist for a cat

Checked for prior post on this but didn't find one that fit. Are there any cat behaviorists anyone has dealt with? I have a borderline cat from hell.

Denise Denise
Jul '14

http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/virtual-pet-behaviorist

MikeL MikeL
Jul '14

I can help with this. I'm highly trained in speaking with animals. I usually start with having an in depth conversion with the animal to try to get to the root of their problems. Sometimes its stress, or mommy/daddy issues, or other cats, or issues with food or home or sometimes they are just plain angry. Regardless over the next several months/years we attempt to make simple steps in order to attain inner peace. Please contact me with more questions. My fee is $125 per hour. I usually like to start with 3 sessions per week.

sack
Jul '14

Sack...seriously...?

Denise Denise
Jul '14

Denise, what's going on with your kitty? Can you give a brief description?

azgirl69 azgirl69
Jul '14

Dr. Emily Levine at Animal Emergency and Referral Associates in Fairfield, NJ.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jul '14

http://www.animalbehavior.org/ABSAppliedBehavior/caab-directory

Skippy Skippy
Jul '14

The cat's domination and aggression is ramping up. She's cunning, clever and smart. She's very people oriented and sociable but she's dominating the household and my male cat has to tip toe around her. She watches me in the house and when I slip up and leave a door open, she's out. Last night I took the last of a nest of baby bunnies to Blairstown wild baby refuge.

denise denise
Jul '14

Jenny: Thank you for your email. I'm having problems replying to you, but I appreciate the information you gave me and will check out Jackson's website.

denise denise
Jul '14

Sack is too funny.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jul '14

Have you tried really playing with the cat esp. with those toys with the feathers on the end?? Your cat may seem bored - if you tire her out, I'll bet your issues will decrease tremendously. You've got to get her interested in something else. I have one of those Cat's Meow toys, and that keeps my guys busy for quite a while - here is the link, you may have to copy and paste it. Good luck!!

https://www.getcatsmeow.com/default.aspx?utm_source=Google_TM&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=CPD&gclid=CjwKEAjw0ueeBRCmhozc-_DRrlUSJABihBEEsFynRFSCdnuxDSpb3eYQuHMFbJ2pyWRmK6lhbG_6URoC_aPw_wcB

allrightalready allrightalready
Jul '14

lol - I am with you guys - I would suggest getting a new cat before a behaviorist..

http://www.cracked.com/video_18823_6-scientific-findings-that-prove-cats-are-evil.html

Skippy Skippy
Jul '14

Skippy, that's too funny, but right on - who can afford $125 a week 3 times a week for a cat.There is plenty of information out there either online and in books. I love my cat, but a behaviorist, you've got to be kidding me!

Joyce Polack Joyce Polack
Aug '14

Re: Animal behaviourist for a cat

I tell you my fees are worth every penny. We're currently holding a back to school special. Purchase 3 months of services up front and you'll get 2 free sessions with felix the cat. Picture attached. So "felix" aka me the cat whisper will come to your house and get up close and personal with your cat. I feel that the cat is much more open to talk when he's talking to someone from his own species. This is a $400 dollar value but only available for a limited time. Quantities are limited so act now.

sack
Aug '14

Dr. Emily Levine is a very good animal behaviorist !
First make sure its not a medical issue,have PE done on her.Then go to a behaviorist .Make sure you check out whoever you use.
There are many options out there that can help with aggression to anxiety.

Good Luck,

Patti Patti
Aug '14

Does anyone have a recommendation or a dog behaviorist? My friend adopted a 5 yr. old mix and is having problems with his housebreaking and separation anxiety. He has done a considerable amount of damage to her car. She is on a fixed income and cannot afford high consultation fees, but wants to help him overcome his fears..

Nature Lover
Aug '14

Re: Animal behaviourist for a cat

I can talk to dogs the same as cats. Same fees apply, costume is different. Call me. I can usually house break a dog in 30 minutes or less. Its a simple as saying you poop outside not inside and the dogs will listen.

sack
Aug '14

Give Lorraine Moore in Port Coldon Mall a call. This sack is rediculous with the prices and the "come-on" . A back to school special. Really now... Lorraine Moore is an animal communicator. She worked with one of my client's schnauzers with a behavioral issue after she was rescued from a puppy mill situation. I know that she has a website. Look her up..... if younwant a direct reference, call Cherrybrook Pet . They would have her there on Saturdays once a month I guess for animal communication. Good luck.

just the facts maam just the facts maam
Aug '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.