Lost Beagle Puppy

This was in the Classifieds and I just copied the information. There is no photo of the dog.

"8 month old female beagle puppy missing. No tags and possibly wearing a pink harness. She's white with beige spots. Missing in Hackettstown area possibly near the pump house.

Posted on July 24, 2014

For more information, contact Victoria by filling out the form below or call 908 798 2933 ."

Nature Lover
Jul '14

Re: Lost Beagle Puppy

This is my friend's dog. Her name is Molly. I've attached a photo of what she looks like. If you hear anything or see her please let Victoria or me know!!

StephanieC StephanieC
Jul '14

I hope she is found soon. I will be in that area around 7. I will be sure to keep an eye out for her.

shady shady
Jul '14

She looks like a recent rescue originally named Scout. I believe her name was changed to Molly. I sure hope she is found quickly. A very sweet friendly pooch.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Jul '14

Any updates on this pup ... can't believe that nobody has seen her.

Nature Lover
Jul '14

Any updates ...

Nature Lover
Jul '14

Any updates? Has she been found or still missing?

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Jul '14

Has puppy been located yet or at least spotted?

Dansker Dansker
Jul '14

Puppy has not been found yet...

VictoriaCrawn VictoriaCrawn
Jul '14

I'm sorry. Hope she comes home soon.

I wished you had updated here so we could have been out looking this weekend. Any sightings since she went missing?

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Jul '14

I'll keep my eyes out when I'm in that area tomorrow.

Not a lot of info on this beagle (exactly where and how lost or any sightings), nor on the other one with the blue collar:-(

Phil D. Phil D.
Jul '14

same dog as other thread for found/seen beagle?

pumpkin43 pumpkin43
Jul '14

Looked on the NJ Lost and Found Facebook and did not see either beagle listed. Victoria please post a photo on this site if you can.

Nature Lover
Jul '14

There is a photo up on my first post of what Molly looks like Nature Lover.

StephanieC StephanieC
Jul '14

Yes, I see the photo - can anybody post her on the NJ Facebook page though and give some information if she is found - this would help if someone actually had found her. I don't have FB, so cannot post.

Nature Lover
Jul '14

The puppy has not been found. She was given to a friend by my sister (it was her dog) and I believe the person dropped her off somewhere. Animal control was called so they are on the lookout for her too.

Jul '14

Re: Lost Beagle Puppy

Picture of dog

Jul '14

Victoria, thanks for the additional info, I'll be keeping my eyes out for both pups whenever I'm in the areas they seem to be in!

Phil D. Phil D.
Jul '14

What does that mean, she was given to a friend? To dog sit? And what is the friend saying that he or she did with the dog. If this dog was left with a person to dog sit and won't return it or give you accurate information at to where they "dropped" her off then I would call the cops. What does that mean that they dropped her off? If the person watching the dog had it escape on them that's one thing but for the person to dump the dog somewhere....definitely call the police. Perhaps they will get the answers from this perosn.

villani villani
Jul '14

I'm confused as to who this pup belongs to, who had her when she got loose, etc. etc. Very sad that she is lost, possibly hung up on a branch somewhere since she had a harness on apparently. I wish we could just get the facts straight.

Nature Lover
Jul '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.